Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tracking thread.... Pass it on!!
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Freestyle BMX
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Pauly
oldschoolrider88
send it my way

Pat Shea
4136 Park Ave
Brookfield, IL. 60513
pjbaz
Do we have to instal and ride it?

I'm in either way...and I can get Loopy (even if he doesn't own a freestyle bike) to sign too.

Jamison Bazinet
133 Fair St
Wallingford, CT
bmxmom
can i play too? what happens with it in the end?
twintoptuber
quote:
what happens with it in the end?
I will use it as an ancient Shuriken to slaughter rabbits foraging in the fields.
lou
Hopefully it`s a big gear. lol. When it gets full send it to me and I`ll Day Glow it and we`ll start all over again. lol.
bmxmom
NOT THE BUNNIES!!!
agentheinz
That looks like the sprocket off my spare parts build! Think I still have that...
Pauly
No rules to the game... or make up the rules as you go along. It has been passed already to an unknowing recipient.
Pauly
bump...
lou
quote:
unknowing recipient
So who ever has it gets to pass it to somebody that only he knows. That way we all won`t know where it`s going. Make sure I`m last because I`m spraying it Day Glow orange and Day Glow pink.
radmeon
So where's it at now / where's it been?

How about post a pic of it on a weekly / bi-weekly basis to show it's progress?
Pauly
Lost already?
subwax
Send it to the UK too.
bmxmom
i have been wondering how this was going. is it lost? i want to play but don't feel comfortable posting my address on a public board. can i still participate?
1niceharo
i wonder who has it now? hmmmmmmmmmm if we get it do we need to sign it too?
1niceharo
addresses help cause i wouldnt have a clue who to send it to
lou
No public addresses because then we`ll know whos playing. Who ever has it right now should PM the person he`s sending it to. That way we would only know where it was not where it`s going.
bmxmom
thanks lou. that is what i was going to suggest too.
Pauly
Hmmm... maybe I should have made some rules after all... lol.

How about:
1. Keep it in this VBMX community.
2. Sign your name and date it.
3. Take a pic and post it.

Easy enough?

If you make a deal with someone here, send it with your shipment to save money.
lou
Remember, who ever has it and thinks it`s too full then send it to me for a DG paint job then we`ll start again.
Pauly
I don't like that idea lou... How bout we mount the old one somewhere and I'll send you a new used disk to paint and we start fresh with that one?
lou
Cool, no problem. Send me a few and I`ll do em up. I`m spraying both GT DG tomorrow and I`ll have the RL blue during the week. You`re next so send away.
radmeon
So does this mean that its presence and whereabouts is still known?

I think this is a cool thing to do, Pauly. Something fun to see how far it gets around!

Unlike Paris Hilton, right about now!!! OUCH!

You know I had to......
Brian P
i will gladly display them in my showcases once they are done.
donvader
Someone send it my way.
Brian P
amazing that over 2 months have gone by and it only has paul's and 2 other signatures on it. ive got it now and am gonna tag it and pass it off to someone at the BBQ

hopefully from there it will get started right

bp
raul
I was wondering about this the other day. What happened to posting pics when someone got it?
Brian P
i think it should just get sent about from person to person...... the pics of it should be taken somewhere near you and maybe even in action, but not posted untill after it has been filled up with signatures/names, then we can do a photo collage of its travels
raul
Sounds cool Brian. How do I get on the mailing list for it?
Brian P
first you gotta return the favor of the lucky 7's....LOL
raul
quote:
...the lucky 7's
LOL! I like that, the lucky 7's! I haven't forgotten, I'm still getting some together for you.
Pauly
Alright... where the hell is this thing? Who's holding on to it? Fess up!
mikkopeters
It was seen in MN last fall and was transported to IL last fall... smile.gif
PEP
oh dang........

donvader, PM me
donvader
PM sent
1niceharo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sounds like we found it!
bmxmom
funny. i wondered about this thing the other day.
Pauly
Post a picture pep!
jerry a hutcher
Cool idea,just sign and send. on to the next guy ...dont write too big so lots can sighn...Lou start another in the day glow..
rlowride
I want in!!!!!!!!!!
bmxmom
scratch_one-s_head.gif
Pauly
I'm thinking somebody cleaned it up and built up an 88 GT with it by now. The idea was doomed from the start. Nobody wanted to play by the rules.
Jay Huber
That's a shame. Maybe if another one gets started, you should use a walgoose chainwheel, so no one will want to keep it. 8)
Or does it's value have some signifcance Vintage-wise?
Pauly
Well I do have one other picture of it. BrianP sent me this one in August 07...

Axlepeg
Yeah, I got the huge log in the mail in late August, but no chainwheel.

I signed the log and sent it to Timo in Finland. Might be delayed in customs.
sunburn1972
QUOTE (Axlepeg @ Oct 7 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Yeah, I got the huge log in the mail in late August, but no chainwheel.

I signed the log and sent it to Timo in Finland. Might be delayed in customs.

LOL Is this still going on?! If not, a new one should be started.
PEP
i "WAS" the bottleneck, but I believe I sent it to Donvader....I had it for like a year or so.....ok 6 months anyway
donvader
Oh man, yeah, I still have it. Oops! wacko.gif I'll get it out by Friday. I have someone to send it to. We'll get it going around again. Sorry.
Brian P
LOL....

we found it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.