Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Australian National Championships Elite Mens Final
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
fletch1794
You got to check this out, Wade turner from lane 6 in all black, yes he is Bodi Turners younger bro, 8th place at 1st jump
https://youtu.be/HCTsyytxFU8
fletch1794
The finals play list here, Check out the Challenge track, 500 meters long some are saying!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHpA...DCZbpEvwoht-bAv
reedhamilton
Wow! Incredible track and great racing action!

Thanks for posting.
thebondtrader55
Wow!

Thanks for sharing.
TM of the Stars
Awesome elite main! The roar of the crowd never gets old!! We don't hear it that loudly too often in the States...Americans are SLEEPY!
BMX56
All filmed off one camera, brilliant, who did that?

BMX56
QUOTE (TM of the Stars @ Mar 6 2016, 04:14 PM) *
Awesome elite main! The roar of the crowd never gets old!! We don't hear it that loudly too often in the States...Americans are SLEEPY!

I think the sounds is good because its recorded in the crowd and not through some mixing desk.
fletch1794
Mick Carruthers, yes he filmed from the crowd, he does a great job, you could say he is the Danny D of OZ
JMLVMI
As the kids would say, "THAT TRACK THO!"

Beautiful and huge, definitely gives Rock Hill a run for its money!
MattyBinyon
QUOTE (fletch1794 @ Mar 6 2016, 08:05 PM) *
Mick Carruthers, yes he filmed from the crowd, he does a great job, you could say he is the Danny D of OZ

Congrats on getting the overall championship Friday.

Did Mick get video of the Grands Challenge? I haven't seen anything from Sunday posted yet. Matty was pretty bummed he over jumped that double on the second straight and it all went wrong from there. But he sent me a note last night saying he won the Grands Challenge. I'd like to see that one.
fletch1794
QUOTE (MattyBinyon @ Mar 7 2016, 03:01 PM) *
Congrats on getting the overall championship Friday.

Did Mick get video of the Grands Challenge? I haven't seen anything from Sunday posted yet. Matty was pretty bummed he over jumped that double on the second straight and it all went wrong from there. But he sent me a note last night saying he won the Grands Challenge. I'd like to see that one.

Thank you, Hayden has worked very hard to achieve his goals, I haven't seen anything from the grands challenge raced, we left early to try and get Hayden's shoulder looked at asap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.