thebondtrader55
Happy Birthday Elvis.

I hope it's a great one!
BS
HBD E!
ANT DOG 3:16
And Many More!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BS
Oh wait a minute, it's the thread starters birthday today as well? (same year even?)

HBD, TBT!

All the best! smile.gif
thebondtrader55
QUOTE (BS @ Jul 21 2014, 06:24 PM) *
Oh wait a minute, it's the thread starters birthday today as well? (same year even?)

HBD, TBT!

All the best! smile.gif

LOL!

E and I are both too old to be acting like this!

Have a good one B.
mxmug
Two sides of the same coin.
Happy birthday to both of you!
Elvis
Happy birthday BT, and thanks to all
thebondtrader55
Thanks everyone.

All in all it was a pretty good day!
Elvis
We should argue about it wink.gif
BS
No one would argue that a July 21'st birthday works for the principals involved. Their "birthday model" is working for them but what about the grass roots? I've made several offers to purchase the "July 21st Birthday Coalition" and I think my business model could grow this thing by 1,000%. I mean, any 1st year MBA graduate can come up with a plan whereby everybody wants to have their birthday on July 21st. This is not hard, people! But I find my argument falling on deaf ears with the powers-that-be and the "July 21st birthday" apologists. Sometimes our worst enemy is ourselves.
Elvis
QUOTE (BS @ Jul 23 2014, 01:13 PM) *
No one would argue that a July 21'st birthday works for the principals involved. Their "birthday model" is working for them but what about the grass roots? I've made several offers to purchase the "July 21st Birthday Coalition" and I think my business model could grow this thing by 1,000%. I mean, any 1st year MBA graduate can come up with a plan whereby everybody wants to have their birthday on July 21st. This is not hard, people! But I find my argument falling on deaf ears with the powers-that-be and the "July 21st birthday" apologists. Sometimes our worst enemy is ourselves.

thebondtrader55
LOL!!!

This site is gonna be the death of me.

But what a entertaining way to go!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.