Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Betcher off Haro
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Elvis
... he annouced on his Fb wall last night.

I always figured he'd grow old in that role. Some nice stuff had come out of that brand during his tenure, Cliq cranks not in the least.
ANT DOG 3:16
Caught me off guard
vanncann
About TIME!!!
Finch
Bummer to see him go. Best of luck to him in his future endeavors however. He did a ton of great stuff for Haro, so I'm hoping he lands somewhere within the industry and I'm pretty sure he'll do great things wherever that might end up being too. Best of luck to you DB44.

Finch
ANT DOG 3:16
Met him and communicated, pretty sure he will land somewhere
Kamikaze kid
The product line definitely transcended to another level under Betcher’s time at the helm. I also thought his sometimes controversial perception and outlaw image helped bring the brand parallel to today’s market.

Will be curious to see where he catches on next…I’m sure his impact while at Haro wasn’t un-noticed
nag6rider
I think the bad boy image and look with the black uniforms that Betcher brought to haro was sick the sport needs a bad boy. good luck on your next quest cool.gif
OldSchoolOlson
Let go or quit?
bmxundergrounddotcom
QUOTE (OldSchoolOlson @ May 27 2014, 02:28 PM) *
Let go or quit?

The FB post was kinda ambiguous. I'd assume he moved on on his own - seems like he's done too much for them to be let go. That brand has made major moves with him in charge.
Weaver
QUOTE (Kamikaze kid @ May 27 2014, 12:17 PM) *
The product line definitely transcended to another level under Betcher’s time at the helm. I also thought his sometimes controversial perception and outlaw image helped bring the brand parallel to today’s market.

yep. bmx could use more of this.

will be interesting to see where db44 ends up next. he has a lot to offer thats for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.