Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's woody
VintageBMX.com > Special Interests > Retro New School
tobeone
Love that dudes builds and not seen one for a while?
Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (tobeone @ Dec 30 2012, 03:10 PM) *
Love that dudes builds and not seen one for a while?

I'm still around. I haven't built anything in a while. I have been working on my old truck. I hope to build another bike soon.
{nsra65}
Use to work on Street Rods my self

LOL

Seriously

Lot of that work got to me and brought me Down .so i couldn't really do it any more

Love to see your work sometimes .Mr Woody
Woody's Hot Rods
This is what I have been up to.

MikeStevens
Wow, Woody this is nice looking ride!!
Woody's Hot Rods
Thanks, Mike!
tobeone
That truck is so rad dude wink.gif
Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (tobeone @ Jan 3 2013, 10:06 AM) *
That truck is so rad dude wink.gif

Thank you!

I just picked up another retro frame to build. I will start collecting parts when the frame arrives. I will hopefully have it done before spring.
IronHide
QUOTE (Woody's Hot Rods @ Jan 2 2013, 04:14 PM) *
This is what I have been up to.

You are livin the dream. Nice! That is what I'd love to build someday.
thomben
Woody,

What kind of frame are you building?

I logged back on here for the first time in a loooonnnnngggg time and was just looking around for your Azusa builds.

Nice truck!
TB

Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (thomben @ Feb 3 2013, 11:14 AM) *
Woody,

What kind of frame are you building?

I logged back on here for the first time in a loooonnnnngggg time and was just looking around for your Azusa builds.

Nice truck!
TB

TB,

I picked up a Quadangle frame a while ago but I decided I wouldn't be happy with it and sold it. I am now looking for an Azusa or a Kappa. It doesn't seem like there are many that people are willing to get rid of. Where do you live in Powell?

Thanks,

Woody
thomben
QUOTE (Woody's Hot Rods @ Feb 3 2013, 07:19 PM) *
TB,

I picked up a Quadangle frame a while ago but I decided I wouldn't be happy with it and sold it. I am now looking for an Azusa or a Kappa. It doesn't seem like there are many that people are willing to get rid of. Where do you live in Powell?

Thanks,

Woody

I'm in Olentangy Ridge. I think I spoke with you years ago, maybe bought/sold with you, can't recall? Tires, maybe? I moved a bunch with my work, so thinking I may have been in St. Augustine at the time?!

I'm from this area though. We moved back here just over a year ago.

I was looking on here a couple months ago for a red Azusa 20" pic that you had posted. I've given up now on one. Too exotic for me! I'm just gonna build something tame and common that I can beat around on with my kids. Those new T'A's might be calling my name!
Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (thomben @ Feb 3 2013, 03:32 PM) *
I'm in Olentangy Ridge. I think I spoke with you years ago, maybe bought/sold with you, can't recall? Tires, maybe? I moved a bunch with my work, so thinking I may have been in St. Augustine at the time?!

I'm from this area though. We moved back here just over a year ago.

I was looking on here a couple months ago for a red Azusa 20" pic that you had posted. I've given up now on one. Too exotic for me! I'm just gonna build something tame and common that I can beat around on with my kids. Those new T'A's might be calling my name!

Your name does sound familiar. I'm sure we have done some business in the past.

We live in Big Bear Farms so not too far away. We go to church down your way.

The new Skyway sound like it would be a good all around bike with old school flavor. I am about to give up on finding a Kappa or Azusa. Nobody wants to part with one.
sack
I'll trade you some retro parts for the truck
Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (sack @ Feb 12 2013, 02:56 PM) *
I'll trade you some retro parts for the truck

That's a lot of retro parts! tongue.gif
sack
Throw in a survivor Hutch Pro Raider
Woody's Hot Rods
QUOTE (sack @ Feb 12 2013, 03:41 PM) *
Throw in a survivor Hutch Pro Raider

Only if it has a stock chainguard and reflectors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.