Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when are BMX - Chula time trials going to
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
nbk17se
thanks!
Bikemonkeys
Saturday, I think the DVR had it set for 6pm CST. BMX is showing with I think it was Rowing.

Sorry, I was wrong on the time.
MikeCarruth
The NBC Sports Network page has it listed as 6PM-7:30PM on Saturday. There was no mention of whether that was Eastern time, or if the site is smart enough to know I am in Chicago and served up Central time (it was smart enough to serve me local ads, which is why I was thrown).

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCG...o?aid=nbcsports

"Check local listings" is the best advice.
reedhamilton
QUOTE (Bikemonkeys @ Jun 21 2012, 06:33 AM) *
Saturday, I think the DVR had it set for 6pm CST. BMX is showing with I think it was Rowing.

Sorry, I was wrong on the time.

My DVR has it set for 5 PM CST.

Be interesting to see how the bmx coverage compares to the rowing coverage - two sports that might have similar (U.S.) participation levels and similar spectator counts.
g-mo
The NBC folks had a bunch of cams set up for the race. I can't wait to see the POV 1st turn cam. I wonder who is commentating.
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (g-mo @ Jun 21 2012, 12:12 PM) *
The NBC folks had a bunch of cams set up for the race. I can't wait to see the POV 1st turn cam. I wonder who is commentating.

Jamie Bestwick? I've noticed he was mentioned a few times lately for AMA outdoors, but I didn't hear him commentate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.