Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time trial video.
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
jt89366
It was awesome to watch the time trials.Regardless of the outcome it was an incredible race to watch.Everyone rode there best amd no one got hurt.It was a beautiful day and the new track is insane to see in person.Props to USA bmx,the OTC and anyone else that helped to make this race possible.I think the powers that be in bmx have taken on a lot of responsibility for the future of bmx in the last couple of years and all though its not perfect yet, they are on the right track.Check out this video i made from the trials.I could only really film until about the rhythm section and was pretty far from the track so its kinda shakey.

http://youtu.be/jachQtHIEzk
jt89366
Can you spot the ball almost ending Mike Days career?
reedhamilton
Nice to see your work again, jt. Been awhile.

Great job with your slo-mo montage of all the TT runs, featuring each rider attacking the 2nd jump on the 2nd straight. Connor's nose-down style still amazes me, and then to watch him pull the bike up to his chest, just barely clearing the lip - incredible.

I hope NBC Sports Network does some super slo-mo of the Con Man on their broadcast next Saturday. We might have to wait until London to see that kind of coverage, though.
sanjosebmx
QUOTE (reedhamilton @ Jun 18 2012, 10:26 PM) *
Nice to see your work again, jt. Been awhile.

Great job with your slo-mo montage of all the TT runs, featuring each rider attacking the 2nd jump on the 2nd straight. Connor's nose-down style still amazes me, and then to watch him pull the bike up to his chest, just barely clearing the lip - incredible.

I hope NBC Sports Network does some super slo-mo of the Con Man on their broadcast next Saturday. We might have to wait until London to see that kind of coverage, though.

a thing of beauty.. I try to explain it.. but words just don't do the trick...
Uncle_Todd
Very nice, thanks for posting.
HA Y N
QUOTE (jt89366 @ Jun 19 2012, 05:30 AM) *
Can you spot the ball almost ending Mike Days career?

2:03
superjeer
great vid, thanks.

after watching that, I'm not sure how you don't give Mike Day the nod.
g-mo
QUOTE (superjeer @ Jun 25 2012, 10:38 AM) *
great vid, thanks.

after watching that, I'm not sure how you don't give Mike Day the nod.

The trials performances were not factored into the discretionary selection of the final athlete for the team.
CowhieDesigns
3:00 is one of the sickest moves ever!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.