Full Version: Nor Cal / Central Cal *FDB 2nd Annual Old School Show and Race
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
sanjosebmx
First Decade BMXer's 2nd Annual Race Event
By Jeff Burgess

Saturday, July 7, 2012
10:00am until 4:00pm
Spreckles Park Bmx Manteca Ca
Bring your BBq pits for some fun in the sun and some good old skool racing.. Please bring your old skool bike.

Spreckels Park BMX in Manteca invites you to come out and Show / Shine / RACE your old school BMX race bikes on Saturday, July 7th 2012.

Last year we had a great turnout, 3 full racks of Old School BMX bikes in the 'adult' motos, and 2 'kids' motos got a chance to ride / race some 70's / 80's Vintage BMX bikes on the ABA BMX track in Manteca, CA.

Feedback from the parents / kids was that the event was the MOST FUN they had ever had on their bikes.

Saturday, July 7th Spreckels Park BMX is also having their annual Race for Life, Double Pointer, with Old School BMX mixed in.

Hope to see you all out there, don't miss out this year!

sanjosebmx
Facebook Group

FDB Facebook Event *PAGE*

Join the group, ask questions here or on Facebook!
sanjosebmx
We are going to have Live TV coverage of part of this event..

Whos In?
RodneyR
wait. You Guys REALLY Ride em??.... on the DIRT??? cool.gif SOOOO KOOL !!! Just Got to Love an Old Bike on the TRACK!!!... Not parked on the carpet behind the Velvet Rope!! laugh.gif
sanjosebmx
QUOTE (RodneyR @ Jun 12 2012, 07:01 PM) *
wait. You Guys REALLY Ride em??.... on the DIRT??? cool.gif SOOOO KOOL !!! Just Got to Love an Old Bike on the TRACK!!!... Not parked on the carpet behind the Velvet Rope!! laugh.gif

Yah man, no trailer queens here (actually I guess you could bring a bike and not ride it, but what's the fun in that?)

we are racing the old bikes, and its going to be a great get together.

Ernie Alexander, Danny Oakley.. quite a few old school BMXers from Nor Cal should be there.

If you're on facebook, message me (my info below) and I will get you in the club.

We have a very active facebook page (eddy king, perry kramer posting pics yesterday)..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.