Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please help ID Tianium Crank arms
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Mid School BMX
1rad dad
I just picked up a set of super rare square taper titanium crank arms from a guy who's kid raced in the midschool days. They have no markings and I cannot find anything online. Can you please help ID these and share any knowledge about them??? I can't seem to upload pics to the site, so if you could host the pics, that would be great!

Thanks!!!

Jeff
JC82
You can upload pics to the site via a photobucket or flicker acount. They are free, and then you just copy and paste the img tag.

Dont know of any bmx companies that made ti crank arms, but there are a few road and mtb companies that did. Syncros comes to mind.
Rodogg
I can't remember a Ti crank in the 90's off the top of my head but the 90's were definitely the tech era and I don't doubt the possibility. I just can't think of any.

I do know that Titanium color was the in thing in the early to mid 90's. Maybe its just their color?

Eastern makes BMX Titanium cranks or did a couple years ago so they still pop up from time to time.

I'd love to see a picture
1rad dad
I figured it out. They are not ti but raw Mcmahon Steely Danz. They look alot like the syncros.
INXS
QUOTE (1rad dad @ Apr 18 2012, 03:39 AM) *
I figured it out. They are not ti but raw Mcmahon Steely Danz. They look alot like the syncros.

Are you looking to sell them? I just acquired a McMahon 20" BMX that they might go pretty well on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.