Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BMXNEWS.COM Re-Cap: Norway SX
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
MikeCarruth

Posted our re-cap of the Men's class in Norway. Women will be posted tomorrow morning.

Read it now on BMXNEWS.COM

Enjoy!

M

Elvis
Thanks man.

(I got chills watching that vid.)
PedalWrench
Man, what a race! Willo made up so much ground on the 3rd & last straights, I was afraid that Fields would lose it. So close.
Deanna
Great write up Mike. Are you doing a write up on the females? Didn't see anything in your article.
MikeCarruth
QUOTE (Deanna @ Apr 15 2012, 06:59 PM) *
Great write up Mike. Are you doing a write up on the females? Didn't see anything in your article.

Yes. Doing a separate re-cap for the women. Was hoping to have it posted by Noon, but...family stuff...y'know.

Will have it up by noon tomorrow for sure.

Thanks for reading!

Best,

M
Deanna
Thanks Mike, look forward to seeing it.
MikeCarruth

Posted the dedicated Women's Re-Cap for the Randaberg, Norway UCI BMX Supercross stop.

Read it Now on BMXNEWS.COM

Enjoy!

M

Deanna
Another great write up Mike but didn't Geving get the podium in Chula? You mentioned Alise did but I believe it was Geving.
MikeCarruth
QUOTE (Deanna @ Apr 16 2012, 11:20 AM) *
Another great write up Mike but didn't Geving get the podium in Chula? You mentioned Alise did but I believe it was Geving.

Oops. Ya know...Yeah. Appears I was thinking about the National Championships.

Gotta go buff that out Fixed! Thanks for the eagle eye. Only 140 people read it so far wacko.gif

Best,

M
Deanna
lol well you know me. I'm always reading them!
HRPdesigns
Mike thanks for the recaps, I was not able to watch it on Saturday, and really enjoyed reading the recaps so that I cold know what happened.

Very happy for Caro, she is one of my fav's, was hoping that Brooke would be in the main and wish Nobles had gotten a little farther, but the picture of him and Willers sitting in turn 2 staring at the finish was classic and your article clued me in as to how that came about.

Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.