Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well, It hurt like hell but!
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
splinter
My first tat
race_inc
Cool As Hell!!!!!!!! good3.gif
omartcruisers
Hardcore Bro!
jerry a hutcher
yea that looks rad..
cheez
Very Cool! What does something like that go for these days?

agentheinz
Awright! good2.gif

My back is way too hairy... I'd shave it down for the tat, then in a month or so he'd be sportin' a gnarly Afro.
Dr.Frankenripper
Damn it's too bad those forks are on backwards or it woulda been a pretty dope tat. sad.gif

J/k - hope you read this part before you run to the mirror freakin'out.
Brian Boyle
Man, that is "all in" for a first tat. I can't even make myself commit to a bumper sticker.
The 26incher
That is a dope @$$ tat! Big ups...
TONE
Yeah, that is one hell of a way to jump in.

Looks great!
splinter
Ive always lived by "go big or go home"! I was going to do something a little different that was going to be smaller. My wife of all people, who could care less about my bike habit, suggested the size! Happy and only 140 bucks into it, I'm very happy. Thanks for your kind words. I dont post much on here but I was a little giddy.
Randy
so very autobiographic!
COASTY
Cool tatt. I like it. I'm due for another one soon. Haros work is perfect for tatts.
BumpyTrumpet
f**kn sick
jesboogie
NICE!!
donvader
Very cool! I like the "go big or go home" thought myself. Love it!
VAbmxdad
LOVE IT! And $140 isn't bad. You going to have it colored?
splinter
nope just black
TMJ
I'm not real big on ink, but that my friend is bad a$$.

I'd even go so far as to call it rad. wink.gif
Casey G
looks good
CurbDestroyer
I suspect you could have cut some pain time and not have had the frame pad, but you went the full distance. Nice!
LeroyRochester
Hey splinter... Is that a Bullet in your avitar? The boat looks super familiar to me. Yours? And are you an OSO member?
splinter
yep, has been since sold.sad.gif
LeroyRochester
I think you and I talked on the phone about it maybe 5 years ago before I bought my first 28 Pantera. Small world!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.