Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Radical Rick fans still out here?
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
Laplander
Since I have ben gone from the BMX scene for the last 10 years I have been collecting Hot Rod/Kustom Kulture art, like Ed Roth, Von Franco, and some contempories like BigToe and Damian Fulton. What never occured to me was that this Damian Fulton was THE DAMIAN FULTON, the creator of Radical Rick. I spoke with him recently about some of his older stuff, and found out that he still had some of the originals left over from the RR's 13 year span in BMX Plus.

His Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Radic...235172053164779

If you want to grab one of these, shoot him an email and see what episode numbers he still has left. I just got episode # 18, so scratch that one off of your wish list.biggrin.gif

JoeUK
Yep! A hero of the time. I remember him well in the 'exotic' BMX Plus magazines which were handed down to me! BMX Plus wasn't sold in the UK at the time, so I got old copies from a family friend who imported Mongoose to the UK.
RadicalRob
My screen name pretty much shows I am a fan. lol
Laplander
Well if you guys want to get an original from him, just email him thru the FBpage. I was prepared to go higher than he asked, just because to me, that Radical Rick cartoon defined an era for me.

QUOTE (RadicalRob @ Feb 11 2012, 08:03 AM) *
My screen name pretty much shows I am a fan. lol

KRISTEVIN
NICE TO SEE U BACK NIK..STILL HAVE MY LOOP QUAD?
Laplander
Honestly, Kristevin, I went thru 5 looptail Quads, including one of the first two hundred that were built using mild steel, and have NO idea where they are now. Are you still racing that GT UltraBox?

QUOTE (KRISTEVIN @ Feb 24 2012, 09:58 AM) *
NICE TO SEE U BACK NIK..STILL HAVE MY LOOP QUAD?

hcrip
I remember those comics. When did it end its run? Also, is there any way to contact this guy besides facebook?
mxmug
I never liked Rick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.