Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 84 Hutch Trickstar
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Freestyle BMX
akgoff
I just got this finished on Monday, I'm pleased with the result.

84 US Hutch Trickstar Frameset
1st Gen Hutch Ladder Bars
NOS Hutch Western 'H' Stem
NOS ACS Rotor
Tioga Beartrap ll Headset
NOS DC Tech 3 Levers
NOS DC Date matched Cables
DC MX1000 Brakes
NOS Skyway Pad
NOS Oakley B1B Grips
NOS ACS Z Rims
Hutch Ti-Mag Hubs
NOS Hutch RadKaps
NOS Tioga Comp Pool Tyres
NOS Hutch Layback
NOS CyclePro Shotgun ll Seat
Hutch Full Radius Seat Post Clamp
OG 180mm Hutch Aerospeed Cranks
Hutch Aerospeed Disc
Hutch Pro Pedals
Hutch Freestyle Cages
NOS 44T Tuff Neck Chainring
NOS Izumi Chain
NOS 16T Chrome Suntour Freewheel

A big thanks has to go to Steve69 for virtually abandoning his day job and building this beautifully for me, (right down to putting clingfilm on the grips and Tyres after fitting them so they wouldn't get dirty), SBD who did all the Paint and Powder on this to such a high standard  and Terry (Wildon) for selling me the long sought after frameset and bars in the first place. You guys are legends :daumenhoch:

Just need to swap the front MX1000 for a MX900 and it'll sit pretty next to my Woody Trickstar.

Hope you like

Adam
therobster
QUOTE (akgoff @ Feb 2 2012, 04:49 AM) *
I just got this finished on Monday, I'm pleased with the result.

Sorry but who got this finished on Monday??? laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif
The R
Wow! Another sweet build! Two in one day -- it's like bringing a starving man a cracker around here. That's a Ritz, right? No wait, it's a saltine!
Pauly
Stunning! Is that red an OG Hutch color? I don't recall ever seeing one that color.
akgoff
QUOTE (Pauly @ Feb 2 2012, 11:52 AM) *
Stunning! Is that red an OG Hutch color? I don't recall ever seeing one that color.

Thanks mate.
Not an OG Hutch colour but I like my bikes a little different. Candy red is too common for my liking so this is a bright but flat red to match the Zs and seat.
pr200
Nice Ads!

B cool.gif
Master Jim
Nicely done.

Very tasteful with the selection of which components are which color.
ChrisInKC
Absolutely beautiful rebuild.
Glen
Great job.
Paint looks like it's still wet!!!!!
BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN
Very sweet Adam - your builds are stunning cool.gif
race_inc
Absolutely beautiful bike!!! What I really like about this build is that you stepped away from the norm and went with a non-stock color and made it your own!
oldschoolrider88
SUPER nice...the only thing i would personally change are the tires...and get some regular comp st's
GBOSS
Now this is How you build a Hutch up,with style + great parts! I don't see anything cheap on this bike. This must be the BEST built Hutch Trick Star on here! drinks.gif
DR RAD
Nice and clean smile.gif
troy4243
WOW, quite possibly one of the nicest builds I've seen - great job.
bravo_pro
piece of art !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.