Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elk Grove Bike Park Grand Opening
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
topbubble
On 10/15/11 please join us for the grand opening of the Elk Grove Bike located in Elk Grove, CA. It's a professionally designed 2.4 acre bike park built within our regional park. We have jumps, pump tracks, etc. To see some pix visit www.ElkGroveBikePark.com or on Facebook at "Elk Grove Bike Park".

The grand opening event will have live music, a park dedication ceremony, raffles, contests, food and fun for the whole family. We will be raffling off Specialized bikes (P2 & P20) and Strider bikes.

One of the highlights of the event will be a dirt jump competition with a cash purse to be held on our advanced jump line. We are looking for experienced riders to throw down their best tricks for a chance to win some $$$. There is no entry fee. 1st place gets $200, 2nd gets $100 and 3rd place snags $50. To enter please send an e-mail to keith.coben@att.net listing your name, age, town and sponsors if any.

Take a look at the attached flyer and we hope to see you there!
RandyS
I caught it out of the corner of my eye driving down 99 yesterday. Looks huge, my father in law lives around the corner. I'll go check it out next time I'm down there.
cheez
Nice, but I bet the cities loss mitigation guys are freakin out.

Props for getting through all the liability hoops good2.gif
topbubble
Snap BMX Products./Realm Offerings is kicking in additional $100 for best trick during our jump contest. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day! Come on out if you can.

Our raffle bikes include the following.

Specialized P2
Specialized P20
Specialized P20 AM
3 Strider push bikes with T-shirts and accessories included
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.