Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Premium Deathtrap Complete
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > Dirt, Vert, Park, Street & Flatland BMX
Cook Bros Seeker
I ordered a Premium Deathtrap complete for my son. I know I asked about the Redline Device in another thread, but the top tube was just too long. Any thoughts on this bike from the experts out there?
BS
I've never owned a Premium product but I've always had a appreciation for that brand. I know it's Haro but they've been doing that "high quality complete" bike deal for a long time. Before Fit, FBM, 2-Hip and others jumped into the market. I'm an S&M guy but I've always been tempted to get a Josh Harrington signature model (because of the long top-tube). Anyway, I think they're putting out a pretty high quality product at a decent price (Taiwanese, like everybody else).

Although I have no first-hand knowledge of the product you purchased, sorry. When you get it, write a review of it here so we'll all know if it's any good.
Cook Bros Seeker
QUOTE (BS @ Sep 19 2011, 04:12 PM) *
I've never owned a Premium product but I've always had a appreciation for that brand. I know it's Haro but they've been doing that "high quality complete" bike deal for a long time. Before Fit, FBM, 2-Hip and others jumped into the market. I'm an S&M guy but I've always been tempted to get a Josh Harrington signature model (because of the long top-tube). Anyway, I think they're putting out a pretty high quality product at a decent price (Taiwanese, like everybody else).

Although I have no first-hand knowledge of the product you purchased, sorry. When you get it, write a review of it here so we'll all know if it's any good.

Will do. I'll probably take it for spin before my son does. Lol.
Rodogg
Great complete bike. Chromoly everything and sealed double wall rims etc. You wont have to upgrade anything. It looks good to go right out of the box.

If you didn't know, the deathtrap is probably no longer going to be around or at least it being Garrett Reynolds’ Signature Frame because he left Premium to start his own company called Fiend.

Cook Bros Seeker
Good to know. Maybe the bike will have some Vintage value for my son 25 yrs from now. Lol.
Rodogg
QUOTE (Cook Bros Seeker @ Sep 20 2011, 04:53 AM) *
Good to know. Maybe the bike will have some Vintage value for my son 25 yrs from now. Lol.

I thought it was kind of cool. I like having the first or last of things. Great choice BTW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.