Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pa woods
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > Dirt, Vert, Park, Street & Flatland BMX
moose1
I am looking for a copy of the PA Woods trail dvd...any leads?? Thanks
Mr. Smith
PA Woods video ?

Where in PA does this take place ?

There is a movie coming out suposidly filmed within a 1/4 mile of where I live.

LMK

Rob
BS
pawoods.com

I have that video (if you mean the 2008 one (I think it's 2008)) but I don't currently have the means to copy it. You might want to contact them direct (above)and see if they can set you up with one.
BS
Also, google "catty woods" and somebody might have posted the video up on vimeo or youtube or something.

QUOTE (Mr. Smith @ Aug 24 2011, 02:31 PM) *
PA Woods video ?

Where in PA does this take place ?

Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

QUOTE (Mr. Smith @ Aug 24 2011, 02:31 PM) *
There is a movie coming out suposidly filmed within a 1/4 mile of where I live.

LMK

Rob

Accelerate - the movie dot com
BS
http://pawoods.com/2010/02/25/new-site/

Shoot, I missed the box set.
moose1
Ya,I already contacted them but they don't have any avail. I watched short vid of it and thought it would be KOOL to give a copy to my newly trail addicted son for his birthday(10yrs old) but I can't find a copy. Thanks
BS
QUOTE (moose1 @ Aug 25 2011, 03:01 AM) *
newly trail addicted son for his birthday(10yrs old)

That's awsome.

Maybe you already know but in the trails vein you should also look into the following:

Anthem: Is my favorite video of all time and it comes as a "bonus feature" on the Anthem II video, which is also really good and still available here.
Building the Underground: Heavy trails video from the northwest (OR, WA) scene. I hear a new one is coming out here too.
derelict BMX: Trails scene from England. Awesomeness here.

Empire East
American Muscle (the old Schwinn video): It has a bunch of freestyle but a ton of great trails footage as well. Entire video here.

Oh yeah, hit up the links from pawoods.com as well. A ton of great trails stuff there as well. If I think of more I'll be back. Trails are it!
joelwitte
i got it, and i'll try to copy it in the next few days for ya but sidenote... work is real crazy right now, when's his bday and i'll make sure to have it done by then

joel

i'm pretty sure the new pa woods video is coming out real soon, the last i heard at least
moose1
Sweet!
BS
DIG 85: Catty Woods Video
Glen
Wow that was an intense video.
Lots of guys throwing down some huge airs.
Thanks for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.