Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hall Of Fame Banquet-Golf Gathering
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Cash Matthews
Eddy King and I are hosting the first annual Hall Of Fame Golf Bash at Eastlake near Chula. This will be the day after the HOF Banquet. We have invited all tje current HOF Members to get the party started!! If you ever wanted to tee it up with one of your bmx friends, this is the chance. We will have more with exact times and details soon. Post here, call me, or email!

Cash Matthews
Cash Matthews
PK and Kos are in!
Cash Matthews
Elaine Holt just confirmed her attendance at the banquet! Psyched!!!!
eddy king
So far the golf interest list of players reads like this: Perry Kramer, Jeff Kosmala, Andy Ruffell, Doug Davis, Harry Leary, Mike Miranda, Greg Grubbs, Lee Medlin, Jason Richardson, Craig Bark, Tracer Finn, Kiyomi Waller, John Copeland, Jason Wharton, Gary Haselhorst, Mike Horton, Tony Degallado, Dale Holmes,Eric Rupe, Cash Matthews and Freestylers Dave Voelker, Woody Itson, and Dennis Langlais. I'll keep you posted as I get new responses from more people. This golf tournament is open to everybody this year. As long as you rode a 20 inch bike past or present and have an interest in playing golf with some old BMX'ers. We are playing either a 2-4 man best ball with prizes at the end of the tournament! This promises to be a good time!

Eddy King
HurricaneHenry
Anyone take any photos at the HOF Golf Event?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.