Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still lurking..
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Freestyle BMX
yearofthecat
...which is where I was till RL20II guy prompted me to register years past. My collection is still pretty nice and I have never lost the sickness to constantly search. My bikes consist of mainly GT and Mongoose in survivor form which is what I prefer. Just wanted also to say a quick hello to old friends I hopefully will meet up with again at Brian P's...I will try an schedule a little more time than my typical drive by. Chris
Bronx Styler
QUOTE (yearofthecat @ Jul 20 2011, 10:57 PM) *
...which is where I was till RL20II guy prompted me to register years past. My collection is still pretty nice and I have never lost the sickness to constantly search. My bikes consist of mainly GT and Mongoose in survivor form which is what I prefer. Just wanted also to say a quick hello to old friends I hopefully will meet up with again at Brian P's...I will try an schedule a little more time than my typical drive by. Chris

What's up Chris? Hope to see you at Brian's next month. smile.gif
Jeff S
Hey Chris, yeah, hopefully you come to Brian P's - trust me... this year is going to be even bigger and better than the others! See you there too Paul!

Jeff
Pauly
Hey dudes. I might show up too. I haven't met you personally Chris but know we've spent time in the chat rooms. Looking forward to seeing guys. Jeff have you heard from josh?
Brian P
looks like there will be a rage against the machine cover band at the party this year!
yearofthecat
Great to see all the old school names an Hope to see you all at Brians!!!!
Jeff S
Hey Paul,

I normally speak to Josh fairly frequently, but now that I think of it, it's been a few weeks. Will give him a call on the way home tonight. Be cool if you can make it to Brian P's too! Hopefully see you there.

p.s. The Rage band is great!

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.