Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pk ripper help
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Restoration Tips & Tricks
scstuntman1
i have a pk ripper looptail. i know that its not all stock parts. so far all i know is that its a pk frame, gold sugino super maxy cranks, diamond back stem, and powerlight power bend bars. im not sure about the wheels, hubs, or pedals. the brakes seem to be the original ones. i would like to part the bike out since im a broke college student and desperatly need money. any help with info and advice on selling it would really help. the frame has been sandblasted so i dont know what i would need to do to get it ready to sell. help with prices would also be appreciated. and for anyone looking for any of these parts go ahead and make a reasonable offer.
thanks
cody
scstuntman1
i have been looking around and figured out that its a mini ripper. so if that changes anything let me know
JAF
If you're parting it out, clean the parts up as best as you can, take GOOD photos of them and post your asking prices for each. Be flexible and accept offers and do some research her and on auction sites to see what the parts are going for.

That should get you started smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.