Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 2012...24 inch GT performer?!
VintageBMX.com > Special Interests > Retro New School
sonikk71
Check it out! So far this is all I can find on this thing...

http://www.fatbmx.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=16647

Oops sorry, I just realized I said 24 inch in the title I meant 26 inch!
sonikk71
Ok found a better pic of this thing. Looks to be a cheaper end bike...

plushie
Looks pretty cool to me. For me, some taller bars and it's good to go! Please tell those aren't pegs on the axles!
vjpdw1234
QUOTE (plushie @ Jun 23 2011, 08:17 PM) *
Looks pretty cool to me. For me, some taller bars and it's good to go! Please tell those aren't pegs on the axles!

well if you watch the video it says the bike comes with axel pegs,,and sounds like the frame isnt 100% cro-mo,,the interceptor looks like a better bike.
plushie
Watched the vid, the Interceptor looks cool!
wfc
That looks good, yea it does need bigger bars
oldschoolrider88
i would be more interested if it was a 24
Humu
I like it, though the Interceptor is obviously higher spec'd. Not bad for a first year model. Hope they sell enough to keep it going in the lineup, not just a 1-year experiment. It's nice to see more 26-er options from "real" BMX companies, not just modern dirt jumpers with geometry made for huge, bouncy forks.

More pics from Singletrack UK:
http://www.singletrackworld.com/2011/06/pr...11-gt-bicycles/

[edit]
I like the low top tube, too - The high top tube on the new KOS looked strange (even if it was in-keeping with the original, slightly more slope would have helped the aesthetics, I thought.
But surely a "Performer" needs a front brake, though?
[/edit]
monkeybiscuits
looks odd....

24" would have been a better size IMHO..., although it was already done to great effect by KNIGHT
Skwerly
i think that if they are going to call it a performer, it should stick to it's flatland roots. interesting looking bike, but... haha....
bmx-dad
Any more news on these? I seen Hollywood riding one with a few guys on FB . the word is theres only 200 being made?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.