Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Membership
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bdine
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font] I do not know what they are talking about face value of my contract.
The one I paid for alows me to race any National, Regional and Local. A Contract is legal and binding. Face Value for my contract would be the number of every National, Regional and Local I could race. Then I would divide it into the amount of money I paid for it. Then I would know the face value of my Contract. But I guess nothing is set in stone yet. I am sure they can work the bugs out change a few rules to bring it into sync. I think it will be cool running a National League and American League of BMX. I think thats what it has needed to do breath some life back into the sport. rolleyes.gif
Elvis
CODE
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]

Dude, seriously?
psheridan
I am going to cut my ABA card in half, NBL card in half, tape the two opposites together and see what they say at the registration trailer. HA HA

Elvis - this place would be lame without drama; give him his chance to stir up some internet drama.
codydamage
A contract is a contract. If you sign up for a new cell phone and you sign a 2 year contract you are obligated to pay that 2 years. If you break that contract than you will be required to pay (and charged a penalty) to terminate that contract. If you have a credit card and the business goes out, you are still required to pay the remaining balance off even if they restructure or file Bankrupt. It does not matter. My contract says I could race as many Nationals, Regional and Local's I want. And now there is a face value of my contract (Come on). I applaud the ABA and the NBL coming together. It should have been done 20 years ago without the diversity. It's a catch 22
bmxundergrounddotcom
I hope the ABA is going to be able to honor the contract in some way. I know, I know, we sound like a bunch of whiners right?

I just feel like the ABA stands to make a lot of money on this deal - from riders, sponsors, etc. in the future. To save face with NBL riders - new and old, it would be an exceptional act to honor this contract through grands or the end of the season.

There must be some way to make this happen. The future earnings must be a motivator for the ABA.
tommydone
last year I renewed my membership for another year then in january after my said membership was only 5 months old I was told that I HAD to sign up for the new plan or could not race. Why wasnt a contract a contract then?
mister2dt
the fine print of your membership application states that the sanctioning body has the right to refuse the membership, change or alter the membership at any given time.

This is that time, in order to continue offering the nbl racers a membership, they are changing the guidelines of the membership. Legally, therer is nothing you can do about it. its in the contract, and you signed it. they can stop the all you want racing anytime they feel the need.
tommydone
to ask the ABA to put itself in financial jeopardy by continuing a doomed plan is insane. this plan bankrupted the NBL, what do you think would happen if the ABA adopted this plan? the same thing , they would go bankrupt because you cannot sustain any business by paying out more than you take in.
crash813
Yall just sound like a bunch of whiney lil b!tch3s. Look, the nbl is broke and would of landed on its face if not for the aba. You took a bad bet on a lame horse. Think of this as a life lesson and move on.
lumpy
Hmm.. This great all you can race deal brought down the NBL in less than 6 months.. Yeah.. The ABA should carry on with the program so they can go down the toilet too...

From the looks of things, the ABA is trying to please everyone the best they can.. Credit on the current all you can race program to free memberships this weekend in Nashville..

Funny, when some of us here said this all you can race deal would kill the NBL, many of you said "I don't care.. I am going to race as much as I can until then." Now, it has killed the NBL and you want to be compensated for contributing to the death of the sanction...

In all reality, the ABA could have just said "Screw you.. $45 please." But, that really wouldn't be good business, would it?

Brian
bmxundergrounddotcom
QUOTE (tommydone @ May 17 2011, 09:07 PM) *
to ask the ABA to put itself in financial jeopardy by continuing a doomed plan is insane. this plan bankrupted the NBL, what do you think would happen if the ABA adopted this plan? the same thing , they would go bankrupt because you cannot sustain any business by paying out more than you take in.

Listen Tommy, I don't want to get in a spitting match with you. I am sure the ABA has the money, or can make the money available to make this work. Put some stipulations in place by all means, make it $4 of payout per race, make it one race a week, but offer something. Putting out the entire membership is not the best way to welcome in a new group to the company.
tommydone
just because it has the money doesnt mean it should spend it on something they will recieve no return on. The ABA is a business , they will put out the best product they can. what everyone is asking them to do by continuing that plan really isnt fair to them. NBL riders hould be thankful that they didnt close down tracks and are honoring the money they already spent because they dont have to do that.
bmxundergrounddotcom
And the ABA should be willing to show some good will while making an investment that will certainly see a return in 2012 and beyond.

For example, make it one race a week, $4 a race to allow us to save face with our brand new riders. We just opened two weeks ago. So, we run for 24 weeks, roughly. $4 a race, 24 weeks. Rough cost is $96 per rider to allow the program to carry out the year. For 2012 we go right into the regular program. Do they operate at a nothing for 2011? Yes. But it will allow continuity until we are united completely in 2012. The ABA stands to make some serious money with a unified sanctioning body next year.
bdine
QUOTE (mister2dt @ May 17 2011, 10:06 PM) *
the fine print of your membership application states that the sanctioning body has the right to refuse the membership, change or alter the membership at any given time.

This is that time, in order to continue offering the nbl racers a membership, they are changing the guidelines of the membership. Legally, therer is nothing you can do about it. its in the contract, and you signed it. they can stop the all you want racing anytime they feel the need.

Are you sure, that is what it says? I don't see it on my contract,(Pink copy). I am seeing on #7 (I undrstand that any license issued by the NBL may be revoked, suspend or otherwise made invalid with or witout cause by the Director of Competition or Board of directors, Subject to the Rules and Regulations of the NBL). Where can I find your information?
lumpy
Wait.. You want the ABA to pay you $4 a race?

Brian
tommydone
QUOTE (bmxundergrounddotcom @ May 17 2011, 10:30 PM) *
And the ABA should be willing to show some good will while making an investment that will certainly see a return in 2012 and beyond.

For example, make it one race a week, $4 a race to allow us to save face with our brand new riders. We just opened two weeks ago. So, we run for 24 weeks, roughly. $4 a race, 24 weeks. Rough cost is $96 per rider to allow the program to carry out the year. For 2012 we go right into the regular program. Do they operate at a nothing for 2011? Yes. But it will allow continuity until we are united completely in 2012. The ABA stands to make some serious money with a unified sanctioning body next year.

thats fine for your track but multiply that $96 times every member in the NBL. that comes to $480,000 plus the money they are spending to make the merger happen. You have a very tough road ahead of you in explaining this to your new riders , The NBL put you in this situation by instituting a dommed plan.
brokebmxer
lets look at it this way
you buy a gift card at store A for $100 they sell stuff at below cost and go bankrupt you now have a worthless gift card. Store B come in and say they will honor that card but they sell their goods at the correct price and that is what you will pay. At least you still get $100 worth but not the $200-$300 you thought you were going to get for that $100
bmxundergrounddotcom
I just threw a number out there. Anything to save face wtih our new local riders.

Trust me guys, I appreciate what they are doing and I don't want to sounds ungrateful.

As a TO this is just like a bad joke. We sold these memberships 10-20 days ago to a bunch of new riders and it won't be fun explaining to them the merger and the bottom line that they now have enough in their account to race for a month or two rather than the entire season.

If need be, I will all but drain the bank account in order to keep these new kids and their parents coming to the track. I am just hopeful that there is some sort of middle ground. Even if they didn't charge us the sanction/race report fees, that would be an act of good will. That means that I could subsidize the riders racing for the cost of insurance - $1 a race.
MIKEKW
They just don't get and probaly never will. Had the ABA not stepped in to pay the bills the NBL would have closed the doors in 1 week. So for them to offer anything is really awsome. They could have just let them crash and would have still picked up tracks that wanted to be sanctioned. Without having to pay there debit. And you whiners woulds have never got anything more out of those memberships.
mister2dt
QUOTE (bdine @ May 17 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Are you sure, that is what it says? I don't see it on my contract,(Pink copy). I am seeing on #7 (I undrstand that any license issued by the NBL may be revoked, suspend or otherwise made invalid with or witout cause by the Director of Competition or Board of directors, Subject to the Rules and Regulations of the NBL). Where can I find your information?

you just stated it right there, any license issued by the NBL may be revoked, suspend or otherwise made invalid with or without cause. That means they can invalidate your membership at anytime they feel needed. right now, they need to invalidate all memberships for the "all you can race" in order to continue operating. This would be a suspension with or without cause, they cannot sustain operations giving away racing for the remainder of the year. that is just cause to invalidate the membership for restructuring
MIKEKW
QUOTE (bmxundergrounddotcom @ May 17 2011, 09:41 PM) *
I just threw a number out there. Anything to save face wtih our new local riders.

Trust me guys, I appreciate what they are doing and I don't want to sounds ungrateful.

As a TO this is just like a bad joke. We sold these memberships 10-20 days ago to a bunch of new riders and it won't be fun explaining to them the merger and the bottom line that they now have enough in their account to race for a month or two rather than the entire season.

If need be, I will all but drain the bank account in order to keep these new kids and their parents coming to the track. I am just hopeful that there is some sort of middle ground. Even if they didn't charge us the sanction/race report fees, that would be an act of good will. That means that I could subsidize the riders racing for the cost of insurance - $1 a race.

And what would they get if the aba hadnt bailed the NBL out. Nada Nothing siltch They were set to close the doors in 1 week. So I would say that in its self is a act of good faith
ANT DOG 3:16
yes it was a doomed plan, but it is the timing of it. Summer is almost hear alot of families have budgeted their racing expenses, and now the poop hits the fan. NOw you have people that purchased cruisers that will not be able to afford to race them, Yep I was one of the believers in the new NBL. Will I race yes, will I race as planned um no. But I think you may see tracks on private land doing their own thing. The only thing that does not make sense is going back to the old system in this economy, but i geuss their was no choice. The overall plan is good for the sport, i do agree, but this occured on such short notice, there is no time for alot of people to re adjust.
bmxundergrounddotcom
QUOTE (brokebmxer @ May 17 2011, 09:39 PM) *
lets look at it this way
you buy a gift card at store A for $100 they sell stuff at below cost and go bankrupt you now have a worthless gift card. Store B come in and say they will honor that card but they sell their goods at the correct price and that is what you will pay. At least you still get $100 worth but not the $200-$300 you thought you were going to get for that $100

Weak. I'm not asking for $200-300 worth of services. Not even asking for services for the National and Regional Program to be extended. I am asking for a portion - even half - of the $133 that was just paid to the NBL, of which we have not seen a penny.

MIKEKW
They said anything left on your card would be credited at 5.95 for local and if you buy in a national membership then 60. for nats. Might have been 4.95 for locals, go to BMXNEWS.com there is some info listed there.
bnd
QUOTE (MIKEKW @ May 18 2011, 03:47 AM) *
And what would they get if the aba hadnt bailed the NBL out. Nada Nothing siltch They were set to close the doors in 1 week. So I would say that in its self is a act of good faith

Yep.
The ABA doesn't owe nibbler nation jack Money poop! It's money! And it's poop!.
Holy crap, they just saved your sanction & you want more?

b.
Jon Rotten
I hope the ABA is going to be able to honor the contract in some way. I know, I know, we sound like a bunch of whiners right?

I just feel like the ABA stands to make a lot of money on this deal - from riders, sponsors, etc. in the future. To save face with NBL riders - new and old, it would be an exceptional act to honor this contract through grands or the end of the season.

There must be some way to make this happen. The future earnings must be a motivator for the ABA

Yeah....I remember my first girlfriend. When we first met she put out alot and I was a happy camper. As time went on she put out less and to be honest I thought she was going to leave me. But I always remembered the good times we had at the beginning. I think she realized I was not putting out as much as she thought she was getting.

Then I found out she had a girlfriend that gave her what I could not. Ended up she was BISANCTIONAL. I never wanted that but I loved her and could not let her go. I still got to ride but sometimes it was just on different tracks.

If she would have left I would have nothing.I still have something it is just different

Good times are in the future!!!!!
Jason F.
a contract is a a contract, if there is a company left to hold it up, sorry I know it sucks but you have to get over it and be ready to adapt to whats coming.

QUOTE (Jon Rotten @ May 17 2011, 08:14 PM) *
Yeah....I remember my first girlfriend. When we first met she put out alot and I was a happy camper. As time went on she put out less and to be honest I thought she was going to leave me. But I always remembered the good times we had at the beginning. I think she realized I was not putting out as much as she thought she was getting.

Then I found out she had a girlfriend that gave her what I could not. Ended up she was BISANCTIONAL. I never wanted that but I loved her and could not let her go. I still got to ride but sometimes it was just on different tracks.

If she would have left I would have nothing.I still have something it is just different

Good times are in the future!!!!!

WINNING!!! You have won the interweb.
bmxundergrounddotcom
It's called continuity of service and retention of members. They didn't save MY sanction they invested in it. Let's not act like there isn't money to be made here.

My track will be running whether or not it involves the ABA, NBL or anyone else for that matter. And, come hell or high water, I intend to find a way to allow all of the riders who bought into this system to race free of charge for the rest of the season. I would just appreciate the ABA's help in doing so to the fullest extent of their abilities.

So, let's go down this road. Since the NBL is able to break contract with my riders, should I not consider our contract with them something of an imaginary, lala land piece of fairy paper?

Because in all actuality, it is the contract that we signed as tracks that is being broken here as well.
bnd
QUOTE (bmxundergrounddotcom @ May 18 2011, 03:25 AM) *

They didn't save MY sanction they invested in it.

BWAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Sorry bro but you don't have a clue & they still don't owe you a penny.

b.
bmxundergrounddotcom
bnd,

When did I say they (I assume you mean the ABA) owed us anything?

Just for clarification, I don't think the ABA can buy the NBL as they are a non-profit. I understand the wording written into the individual memebership contracts. But, how are they able to legally sidestep the contracts with the tracks if they are still operating - which it sounds as though they will be.
woodybmx86
QUOTE (bnd @ May 18 2011, 03:29 AM) *
BWAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Sorry bro but you don't have a clue & they still don't owe you a penny.

b.

Come on b. your kinda being jerky, here. I would expect a little more, as I respect your posts on here. They dont owe a penny... yeah, but some are jsut trying to NOT get screwed so badly, or make a bunch of newbies think badly about BMX. What's the harm in trying? Call it whining if you will, but dang I see alot of ABA whiners about different policies they dont like. Just sayin.
I'm taking it on my membership, and now I cant do the ABA series I wanted, or race some of the tracks I REALLY wanted too, unless some things change in our finances, or in what's going down.
It's not a good feeling. Yeah, I love that NBL BMX as I know it won't go away... but got a bad taste about this year. Might just be a ride the trails summer now... I dont know. Im just bleh. whatever.
bnd
QUOTE (woodybmx86 @ May 18 2011, 04:39 AM) *
Come on b. your kinda being jerky, here. I would expect a little more, as I respect your posts on here. They dont owe a penny... yeah, but some are jsut trying to NOT get screwed so badly, or make a bunch of newbies think badly about BMX. What's the harm in trying? Call it whining if you will, but dang I see alot of ABA whiners about different policies they dont like. Just sayin.
I'm taking it on my membership, and now I cant do the ABA series I wanted, or race some of the tracks I REALLY wanted too, unless some things change in our finances, or in what's going down.
It's not a good feeling. Yeah, I love that NBL BMX as I know it won't go away... but got a bad taste about this year. Might just be a ride the trails summer now... I dont know. Im just bleh. whatever.

Ok, ok, ok........serious face here........(hehe) wink.gif

You said it, whining. You said it, BMXDUG said it, a few others have come across with the same posts. No matter how you spin it, it looks & sounds & is pretty ungrateful. Give it a rest, let us all digest this until next week & savor the moment that everybody got off a sinking ship safey.
This is going to be a very big issue for the ABA to deal with for the rest of the year & I will bet not everybody is going to be happy but with the track record the ABA has, Iv'e got a feeling issues like contracts & such are going to be handled correctly. Maybe not in your favor but correctly.

Sorry for being "jerky" .... I was just Messin' With Sasquatch. wink.gif

b.
Allstate Racing
What about the teams that have paid thousands for the package and now there budget has to be changed. I keep hearing the ABA bought the NBL or bailed them out, however it is a merger and the contracts are still valid. The line item stating that they can change the membership is subject to interpetation in the fact that the NBL sold the memberships for the entire year as a non profit organization.

It will be interesting to see what companies/sponsors have invested monies/sponsorship into a sanction for a yearly contract to be told the NBL will prorate it for races already attended when it was sold to the teams as a way to increase attendance. I can assure you our attorneys will be disecting the contract.

This is not an argument, just a fact. I understand members have paid for their yearly memberships, however teams have paid thousands of dollars for a package, attended races and assumed expenses that they might not have traveled to be told you have used up your money and now you need to pay for all the remaining races.
geharrison
QUOTE (geicoracing @ May 18 2011, 10:07 AM) *
attended races and assumed expenses that they might not have traveled to be told you have used up your money and now you need to pay for all the remaining races.

The major complaint seems to be that "if I knew" I would be debitted for all of the racing I did, I would not have done all the racing I did. Or, I would not have bought a cruiser if I knew that would be counted against my racing "credits". So this logice tree goes that since I would not have acted this way had I known this would be the outcome, I want to be debitted for only the Class races I raced as I only raced cruiser and open because they were "free". And I only want to debitted for the Nationals within a four hour drive of my house because I would not have traveled eight hours and PAID fees, but since it was free...

Maybe (just maybe) the NBL 'all you can race' plan would have worked if Racers and Track Operators had not gotten greedy and changed their habits.?.

How many of you in the NiBbLer Nation ran out and bought a Cruiser and started racing multiple times a week and traveling to Nationals you never would have traveled to because, well it was FREE! I deserve... I am entitled to... I hesitate to state that those on this board ranting the most about what they are "owed" are the same ones who raced their beloved sanction right into the ground.

I will end by stating, as I read time and again from the NiBbLer Nation; it's all BMX. Well it still is, and like it has been since the beginning; we pay as we go. See you at the track...
svtfmook
i suppose the fine print has never been read...
Elvis
QUOTE (svtfmook @ May 18 2011, 10:45 AM) *
i suppose the fine print has never been read...

... and yet we're surrounded by Internets contract lawyers.

It's uh, it's one of them ironic things.
svtfmook
QUOTE (Elvis @ May 18 2011, 11:46 AM) *
... and yet we're surrounded by Internets contract lawyers.

It's uh, it's one of them ironic things.

let me tell you what SEAL team 6 did wrong...
bmxerpete
QUOTE (crash813 @ May 18 2011, 02:11 AM) *
Yall just sound like a bunch of whiney lil b!tch3s. Look, the nbl is broke and would of landed on its face if not for the aba. You took a bad bet on a lame horse. Think of this as a life lesson and move on.

Only one little problem with your "logic" here...we had no freakin' choice but to take that "bad bet". It was the only option, period.
svtfmook
QUOTE (bmxerpete @ May 18 2011, 11:54 AM) *
Only one little problem with your "logic" here...we had no freakin' choice but to take that "bad bet". It was the only option, period.

there were other options.

A. The new NBL program
B. ABA
C. not racing at all
bmxerpete
Great answer.
Elvis
.... in which teh Internets is used to travel the "this deal is too good to be true" to "this deal was too good to be true" continuum.

"I'll sell you all the racing you want, it's brand new and we only want a couple hundred bucks for it. The only trouble is this guy died in it and it sat for awhile and now whatever you do you can't get the dead guy smell out of it, but it's just a couple of hundred bucks."
IAMRITE
Just a quick question, why hasn't the ABA acknowledged any of this on their web site? Kind a strange.
woodybmx86
Im kinda liking the vibe that's coming across... YOu coulda just NOT raced. all well and fine to say, you could have raced ABA, IF that was a valid argument in the state you lived in... for most, that was not. Shoot, I've got 3 ABA tracks withing 4 hours of me. Closest one is hour and half. I dont race locals for years... so I coulda raced ABA. THis year, first year the schedule was good for it. Every other year that can think of... hitting an ABA national series would end up costing me double than the NBL one. I have even posted on here proposed seasons, and mileage and cost.... one of those chart things.

In the end... the reason most people bought the package, is because they wanted to race. gettin on here and saying, you coulda NOT raced is just rude, and uninformed. Especially when good, solid people believed the plan would work. Shoot, GA still thinks it would have worked, or was working. I dont know.

AG
QUOTE (woodybmx86 @ May 18 2011, 04:20 PM) *
Im kinda liking the vibe that's coming across... YOu coulda just NOT raced. all well and fine to say, you could have raced ABA, IF that was a valid argument in the state you lived in... for most, that was not. Shoot, I've got 3 ABA tracks withing 4 hours of me. Closest one is hour and half. I dont race locals for years... so I coulda raced ABA. THis year, first year the schedule was good for it. Every other year that can think of... hitting an ABA national series would end up costing me double than the NBL one. I have even posted on here proposed seasons, and mileage and cost.... one of those chart things.

In the end... the reason most people bought the package, is because they wanted to race. gettin on here and saying, you coulda NOT raced is just rude, and uninformed. Especially when good, solid people believed the plan would work. Shoot, GA still thinks it would have worked, or was working. I dont know.

I think of it like this;

You invested into something and it did not pan out. Enron folks, insert a lot of other companies here, invested into something and it didn't work out.
You got screwed out of the "all you can race" and they got screwed out of their retirement. All around it sucks; plain and simple.
tommydone
QUOTE (woodybmx86 @ May 18 2011, 12:20 PM) *

when I was very vocal about the new NBL plan and how much I disliked it and how I couldnt afford all of that money upfront, I was told by a ton of people to shut up and just not race. so guess what? I didnt , I bought my son the local plan. The new NBL plan prohibited me and my son from racing regionals/nationals so I have absolutely no sympathy for all of the whining coming from people that put a bad bet on a lame horse,
joker75
So let me get this correct. I like analogies since they paint pretty pictures that I can wrap my head around a little bit easier.

So, I buy a ticket on the Titanic. Not just any old ticket, but a ticket for the best room with the all you can eat/drink deal thrown in. Obviously we all know what happens to the ship (Sanction) I chose to support. Well then this other ship happens to be plugging along headed to the same place as my ship that just sank.

Now this other ship (Sanction) obviously has a full load of their own that has paid for their share of the food and living space on it. They can either move along and leave me to drown, or they can stop by and help out those that are floundering. Once they make the decision to assist those left floundering they realistically don't have any obligation to feed or provide housing for the new passengers, but that wouldn't be very nice now would it.

So the new ship within reason rations the food stores that they have to allow the new passengers to survive, and works things out with their paying customers to make housing arraingements for the rest of the trip. The new ship didn't buy the old ship so the passengers contract for a ticket still exists, it just exists with a ship at the bottom of the ocean.

Now how would it look if these people who were plucked from the ocean and given somewhere to rest their heads and even given enough food to survive now started complaining that they were not being housed in the finest rooms or being allowed to eat all of the food that they want and drink all of the beverages they want. It sounds kind of selfish and unreallistic to me. However the complaining passengers now start trying to find a lawyer onboard the new ship so they can show them their ticket contract stating where they are to be housed, and what they are allowed to eat and drink.

I realize this is a big pill to swallow for those of you that bought into the all you can race plan, but if this had been one year earlier and you had raced the races you did you would have used up just as much money as they are going to take off of your credit. If you were one of the lucky ones that ate the crap out of the buffet for the first part of the voyage before the ship sank, you got lucky. If you didn't it still doesn't make sense to think that others should give up what they have to allow you to gorge yourself for the rest of the journey.

Hal
RandyS
QUOTE (IAMRITE @ May 18 2011, 04:15 PM) *
Just a quick question, why hasn't the ABA acknowledged any of this on their web site? Kind a strange.

Because it's not done. GA issues a press release, webinar, or national schedule before there is anything ready. ABA does not. Gary Aragon will be long gone before ABA offically announces it. ABA will pick up the pieces for the good of their own business and the good of BMX in the United States. He wants people to vote for him to stay on the board afterwards. laugh.gif
SlowGoin
Just wondering... Since the NBL name, Logo, non-profit status are all still going to be used by the new group... Than did the NBL really go away...
tommydone
QUOTE (SlowGoin @ May 18 2011, 12:36 PM) *
Just wondering... Since the NBL name, Logo, non-profit status are all still going to be used by the new group... Than did the NBL really go away...

the NBL is now just a logo and non profit status. nothing more
zaksdad
QUOTE (bdine @ May 17 2011, 09:34 PM) *

This really doesn't seem very complicated. You bought license from the NBL. As of jun 1 the NBL licenses are no longer valid. A new license issued by the USA BMX will replace them. The USA BMX does not offer a race all you can option for one low price.

The NBL as a sanction NO LONGER EXISTS once this deal is done. It will simply be a league under the sanction of the USA BMX. The NBL sanction NO LONGER EXISTS. They are caput. gone. fineto.

So if you have an NBL license it is being revoked per the terns of the contract, "otherwise made invalid with or witout cause by the Director of Competition or Board of directors".

Maybe now that BMX has a chance to actually become a real sport someday those old NBL licenses will become valued collector items. I wouldn't throw it away if I had one. I might even buy a few just to put away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.