Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New trail bike.
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > Dirt, Vert, Park, Street & Flatland BMX
koenning
So stoked to build up a new trail bike. Now if Texas will get it in gear with the weather. The new ride.
BS
That looks great, Ed! I really like what Deluxe is doing but I've felt like there are enough domestic options to make it unnecessary. Of course, having bros in the biz helps I'm sure. Love the front wheel. I've always wanted to run a Suzue hub with a 7x.

This is mine. I just built it up. Haven't hit the trails with it yet but rode it at the track the other day just to make sure everything was dialed in.

koenning
You sure are right about having enough domestic choices. I thought long and hard about it, and having been stoked on what Mark and deluxe have been doing decided to give it a try. I really like the feel on this bike. Although the front end feels way lighter than the back end. That front wheel is so light.

How do you like that left hand drive?
BS
QUOTE (koenning @ Feb 10 2011, 02:06 PM) *
lhd?

I don't even notice it but I haven't had any pegs on it yet. I don't ride street at all just a little skatepark but I'm a goofy footer that grinds on the right. I thought I'd give it a try. In the past I always ran a guard sprocket. It's actually an Odyssey 13t lhd freewheel.
irodetoday
nice whip..
..that chain looks so mean
koenning
QUOTE (irodetoday @ Feb 11 2011, 11:34 AM) *
nice whip..
..that chain looks so mean

I like that Odyssey chain. Came with a half like also but I didn't use it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.