Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: S.E. Michigan
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > Dirt, Vert, Park, Street & Flatland BMX
jumpinjim
I'm gonna clue you in on an Awesome Spot to Beat Old Man Winter, and Rainy Days. Modern Skate Park in Royal Oak, Mi. It is a few miles north of Detroit. North of 696, East of I-75, right on Stephenson Hwy. You can see it from I-75. The place is huge and has all the comforts of home. My kids love it and so do I. Bike hours are as follows and could be increased through rider turnouts IMO. Sun,Tues,Thurs 6-9PM Wed, is Fossil night 20 years and older 9:30- 12. The owners name is John. Straight up Dude, been at it for 30 + years. The only limitaion is no BOWL on Bikes. But hey the thing probably cost a fortune. See you there. cool.gif
jumpinjim
MTS123
There's a BMX riding class on Sundays from 9:30 to 11:00 at Modern put on by Vert Village BMX. We put mats on the 5 foot deck for a resi flyout. We have a nice group of 5-7 year olds and a mix of older riders.

Marc
jumpinjim
Cool maybe I'll see ya there.That sounds like a good deal. Sunday's are crazy with both boy's hockey this time of year. I am gonna try and make it to Sunday Nights session with the Two youngins. Hope to see ya thee sometime, and the rest of you MI. Riders. Get out there and show some support. Maybe we can get some more hours.
rharper
QUOTE (MTS123 @ Jan 20 2011, 05:27 PM) *
There's a BMX riding class on Sundays from 9:30 to 11:00 at Modern put on by Vert Village BMX. We put mats on the 5 foot deck for a resi flyout. We have a nice group of 5-7 year olds and a mix of older riders.

Marc

Do you need to pre-register to get in on this? The Modern website only shows clinics for inline and boards on Sundays from 12-1:30pm.
MTS123
No need to preregister, just show up 15 minutes early to sign in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.