Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SteeelWheels this weekend
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
brianbmxer
I was at SteelWheels in Hobart this weekend. My whole team/family had a great time. I was just wondering if anyone knew who the guy taking photos is? I'd like to see the photos and thought maybe he was posting them on the web but I can't seem to find them.
bmx-dad
His name is Garry Brown, Brandon Browns father .

He does have a web site and he does sell photos , He can get you a wall posted if youd like ..lol..

Check the steel wheels site or one of the staff will post up the site.
rideabike54
hey man! the photo guy is my pops. u can get in touch with him through e-mail if you want. pudlow3@msn.com.
brianbmxer
QUOTE (rideabike54 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:57 AM) *
hey man! the photo guy is my pops. u can get in touch with him through e-mail if you want. pudlow3@msn.com.

Thanks, I just sent him a message.
Rich Coles
Gary just sent my wife some proofs and all of them are fantastic. Talented for sure.

RC
brianbmxer
Wow, that was cool. He emailed me and had some of my wife. Thanks Again!!
zaksdad
Thanks for this post.

Gary had a bunch of pictures of my son. E-mailed him and he had them to me in 10 minutes. My son loved them! I think Gary is going to sell a poster or two:)
jackie
Gary Brown is just one of the nice things we have at Steel Wheels... a self trained photographer I remember years ago when he offered trading cards with your kids pix on them...I sent a "family one" in our Christmas Cards that year. He is a greast guy... has a great kid who just did a top notch clinic at the track last Saturday... nice, nice people and so pleased to have him a part of our crowd at Steel Wheels!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.