Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's come together as one.
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
ANT DOG 3:16
On November 14th we celebrate the life of Kevin Anderson. Kevin was a CJBMX local who raced along with his son. Kevin battled cancer and passed away last week. But We will honor Kevin on Nov.14th 2010. We will have an Old/Mid School race. 10.00 entry fee, with prizes. We will also have a pro am, for those who do not have an old school ride. Rules for the old school
Canti –lever bakes are allowed for this race.
No euro no- thread less stems. No carbon fiber forks. No cassette hubs . (unless they are the old school version.)
Pro am
16 & over -10.00 entry fee- No cash prize, but we will have items to award the riders.
Let’s come together as one big family and support our fallen racer. Below is a list of the people donating prizes
UGP
chip N dale bikes
grove street bikes.
scarred4 life clothing.
Team Point Pleasant
Rennen -SC Action sports- Pork chop BMX

If you wish to donate please send all donations to
SC action Sports 2449 Route 9 North Howell, NJ 07731
Attn antdog/lisa heath- benefit race.
Thank you for reading this and if you choose to help we would be grateful.

If anyone wants to contact me bigblock08837@optonline.net is my direct email.
Update we are adding a 26 inch wheel open as well.
It's getting closer hope to see some people there from vintage.
Sorry for not updating,I am back in school. Thank you to all the sponsors that gave product, There are more sponsors than listed I am waiting to get the list and there will be write up with pictures,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.