Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I still have the pop (sort of)
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > Dirt, Vert, Park, Street & Flatland BMX
Bosanova Bill

Taken at the MN Faction BBQ. Hitting 20" here. been awhile since I hopped that high!
BMXBrigade86
QUOTE (Bosanova Bill @ Sep 22 2010, 07:08 PM) *

Taken at the MN Faction BBQ. Hitting 20" here. been awhile since I hopped that high!

It's true I witnessed it! wink.gif Not bad! - Nice talking with you at the BBQ - Brian
iluvretrobmx2
What bike are you riding?
koenning
It feels weird if I am off the BMX for awhile and go to bunnyhop something. I always feel out of place at first.

Bosanova Bill
QUOTE (iluvretrobmx2 @ Oct 12 2010, 07:43 PM) *
What bike are you riding?

an 08 hofman disruptor and i feel it bunny hops WAY better than my 86 dyno compe.
sonikk71
QUOTE (Bosanova Bill @ Oct 13 2010, 08:08 AM) *
an 08 hofman disruptor and i feel it bunny hops WAY better than my 86 dyno compe.

So you are saying it has good bunnyhopping geometry?
87PC
Bunny hopping is one of my favorite tests for any new bike.... Nice hop

Here is me testing out the new Dirt Bke
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/sea...nt=MVI_3790.mp4"]26 inches://http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a...quot;]26 inches

Wanted to go higher but had a little problem with a half link in the chain....listen for it

snap
Rodogg
Speeking of hops to test a bike!! Anyone here ever gone from a real long chainstay to a really short one. I thought i was going to land on my head the first time i went over a gap on it. I must say my old bike and new one feel drastically different. The old one has a 16.5 chainstay and a narrow HT angle like 72 or 73 and a really low front end with an inverted neck. My new bike has a 13.25 CS and a 75 Headtube angle and i love it. Its just so different, i feel like im learning all over again sometimes but it pops so nice, i can almost do a hop whip but i can't get the bike back under me all the way yet. Anyone else gone from a real long chainstay to really short one???
BS
QUOTE (Bosanova Bill @ Oct 13 2010, 07:08 AM) *
...and i feel it bunny hops WAY better than my 86 dyno compe.

QUOTE (sonikk71 @ Oct 16 2010, 04:49 PM) *

HAHA!!!
race_inc
QUOTE (sonikk71 @ Oct 16 2010, 06:49 PM) *

LOL! I don't see a speedometer, that might help some!
Bosanova Bill
QUOTE (race_inc @ Dec 16 2010, 10:54 PM) *
LOL! I don't see a speedometer, that might help some!

That's my problem! not the fact that I only ride 6 times a year! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.