Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freedom Bmx Gathering.
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
bmx-dad
Guys inconjunction with our fundraiser event i wanted to see if there was any interest in getting together out at the track for a little show. Talk it up !

Saturday August 28th. 11:00-7:00.
FAMILY FUN DAY FUND RAISER

Come out for a family fun day at the track .
BBQ , Moon Walk, Bean Bag toss and more.

Admission: Adult 14 &over $10.00.
Kids 6-13 $5.00.
5 and under is Free !

We are raffling off a NEW HYPER COMPLETE Bicycle.
Get your tickets at the track or thru pay-pal !
$1.00 each or $5.00 for 10.
winner need not be present to win.

All proceeds goes to help pay some medical bills for one of our volunteers who got hurt riding.

If anyone can help with donations please give me a call 219-381-5134 or email arn02@msn.com .
bmx-dad
Any interest ?

James can you announce this at your show we will be open.
bmx-dad
All right guys the track will be open moon walk a junk car to smash ..etc... events are going on !

If you would like to join us with or with out the oldschool please stop by , ride the track take out some frustration on a car with a bat !

its all for a good cause !
getset
What city and state is this in? Can you post up the actual address? I'm planning a trip to the Chicago area and might be able to make it.
BIG AL
Hi ED,
Sorry we can't make it.We already have plans that day.I wish you the best,good luck.
AL.
popcornqueen
QUOTE (getset @ Aug 20 2010, 11:17 AM) *
What city and state is this in? Can you post up the actual address? I'm planning a trip to the Chicago area and might be able to make it.

Here you go!

Freedom Bmx Track
Track Location :
17105 Cline ave.
Lowell Indiana, 46356
Track phone: 219-381-5134
Track phone: 219-381-5135
E-mail: arn02@msn.com
GET DIRECTIONS TO THE TRACK : http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...+Lowell+indiana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.