FOOD:
HOTDOGS 100% ALL BEEF
HAMBURGERS
POTATO CHIPS

DRINKS:
LEMONADE
TANG
WATER
( IF YOU CHOOSE TO DRINK ALCOHOL UNDERSTAND THIS IS A PUBLIC PARK SO PLEASE KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL )

MORE:

THIS IS A DONATION AFFAIR EVERYTHING IS PAYED FOR OUT OF MY POCKET. IF YOU WANT TO DONATE PLEASE CONTACT ME AS ANY HELP IS GOOD HELP.

I AM ON THE PROWL FOR RAFFLE TABLE ITEMS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TOWARDS THAT PLEASE GET AHOLD OF ME SO I CAN MAKE SURE I HAVE THE ROOM.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN DEAL WITH THEM IN A TIMELY MANOR

( PIT BIKE CLASS ) I KNOW THIS QUESTION IS GOING TO BE ASKED SOONER OR LATER IF I GET 5 ENTRIES BY JULY 24TH I WILL ADD A CLASS FOR THE PIT BIKES OTHER THAN THAT ( DEREK ) I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

I AM ALSO CONSIDERING DOING A CLASS FOR THE CUSTOM BUILT MACHINES I KNOW THEY ARE BECOMING POPULAR AND HAVE SEEN SOME NICE ONES SO IF THERE IS A INTEREST IN THAT CLASS PLEASE INFORM ME

( IF ANYONE IS COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN AND NEEDS A PLACE TO CAMP I HAVE A ENCLOSED YARD WITH A FIRE PIT THAT YOU ARE WELCOME TO PITCH A TENT)

OK FIRE THIS THREAD UP LETS DO IT
race_inc
C'mon, like I was gonna say anything!
ELF_DUDE
ok i am covering my bases shall i remove my derek referendums?
race_inc
Well just to be safe, you might not want to just yet.
monocoquemike
I'll be there... cool.gif
ELF_DUDE
Have some Donations coming in everything and anything is appreciated

Keep this thread Rollin guys
cheez
Rollin...Rollin....Rollin
superpink
Donations?!?!?!? You should be paying ME to show up! laugh.gif If I go (which shouldn't be a problem), I'll be glad to donate some $$$ for the cause.
koenig
QUOTE (superpink @ Jun 21 2010, 09:52 PM) *
Donations?!?!?!? You should be paying ME to show up! laugh.gif If I go (which shouldn't be a problem), I'll be glad to donate some $$$ for the cause.

Hey, you know I'm in again! For all those who haven't been to Elf's show, this is the nicest get together that I've been to. Put together nicely, friendly people, great food, and just a lot of fun! You guys really gotta take time out of your Summer to attend!
ELF_DUDE
SUPER PINK i do pay you every year. In hot Dogs and Hamburgers LOL.
bmx-dad
James i am going to do my best to be there

I posted all the info on the Midwest Milita Face book page to spread the word !

If i can help let me know im game.
Race Inc dude
James, I'll do my best to be there. I live in DA UP now but am back and forth often.

Lenny
cheez
QUOTE (Race Inc dude @ Jun 24 2010, 12:17 PM) *
James, I'll do my best to be there. I live in DA UP now but am back and forth often.

Lenny

Did you used to live in Norway IL?
Motomag Moron
I'll be there! Have to leave early, working afternoons. I missed the show last year and hope not to miss any more!
ELF_DUDE
Lenny have not seen ya in awhile will be good to see ya again i hope you can make it. Yes he use to live in norway IL
vettefan
i am in of course, and will probably be coming with nick from milwaukee and one or both jason's from rockford.
cheez
You know I'll be there, probably cooking again. Can we get a bigger grill? cool.gif
ELF_DUDE
OK guys ordered the trophies ordered the food look alive guys
Race Inc dude
QUOTE (cheez @ Jun 24 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Did you used to live in Norway IL?

yes, I have made it to this show once and had a good time.
picklemic
Cool, cool!!!!! I will be there James. Is it at the same park that has the frisbee golf course? I will bring the disc this year if it is.
superpink
My wife said something about getting a Black Eye and eating some Peas on Saturday night so, I am rethinking my plans- it may be a short day for me. sad.gif For everybody else, if you're on the fence about going, I highly recommend it- if not to show, to hang out and enjoy the good company.
ELF_DUDE
we actually switched parks due to lack of facilities and electric
koenig
QUOTE (ELF_DUDE @ Jul 3 2010, 05:24 PM) *
we actually switched parks due to lack of facilities and electric

I'm really hoping to have my Huffy restored so I can bring it.......... No Joke.
cheez
QUOTE (koenig @ Jul 5 2010, 09:59 PM) *
I'm really hoping to have my Huffy restored so I can bring it.......... No Joke.

You like Huffy stuff? I have something you might want, I'll bring it
Moosegoose Nick
good3.gif Come on guys, let's keep this one going.

The wife and kids and i will be there.
ELF_DUDE
Guys still in need for some serious raffle table items have had a couple donations for food and some raffle items donated. If anyone is planning on camping out at my place please PM me or get ahold of me so i know who is crashin SPACE IS LIMITED
cheez
QUOTE (ELF_DUDE @ Jul 11 2010, 08:37 PM) *
Guys still in need for some serious raffle table items have had a couple donations for food and some raffle items donated. If anyone is planning on camping out at my place please PM me or get ahold of me so i know who is crashin SPACE IS LIMITED

I'm tryin man. I hope to have a couple things.

Nick is gonna be there , cool! Anyone hear from Bret yet? Any Brian Hayes or Scott Towne attendance rummors?

How about a role call?
ELF_DUDE
dont let the thread die guys lots of things in the planning. i am ironing out some of the classes may be adding a few to it.

james
superpink
I'm definately in for Saturday all day. My wife has something scheduled for Friday night, not Saturday, so I'm free as a bird. I'll have a lot to sell so bring some money!!!!
ELF_DUDE
Yeah super PINK. Guys i am working on some doantions for the raffle table, If you are wanting to donate for the table please PM me so i can make sure i have some sort of room. I have a pretty good number of folks that are returning this year along with more folks from other places.

James
ELF_DUDE
Guys I am Teaming up with the MIDWEST BMX Donation program which helps provide BMX bicycles to children in the mdwest area who dont have a bike, They also provide bikes to bmx tracks to use as loner bikes. If you have any extra race parts misc stuff it would be great to see them given to a good cause. there is a forum post in vintage if you want to contact them yourself. If you have already donated to that cause then cool deal, there will be a collection box at my show for these parts and they will get shipped to them for use on these builds.

James
nvmyslowride
QUOTE (ELF_DUDE @ Jul 27 2010, 10:48 AM) *
Guys I am Teaming up with the MIDWEST BMX Donation program which helps provide BMX bicycles to children in the mdwest area who dont have a bike, They also provide bikes to bmx tracks to use as loner bikes. If you have any extra race parts misc stuff it would be great to see them given to a good cause. there is a forum post in vintage if you want to contact them yourself. If you have already donated to that cause then cool deal, there will be a collection box at my show for these parts and they will get shipped to them for use on these builds.

James

Guys. I am sending out a nice box of goodies in the AM for the show for the raffle. Alot of New and NOS items from the program that havent been used and will be very nice gifts!! Thank you for supporting the bmx program and I hope to try and make it, due to a new baby work, wifes bday I might miss it, bad weekend, but if there is a collection think with your hearts as for the program is out of funds, and we cant go any further until $ comes in...

thank you

Nick ziegler
MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM

http://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Ziegle...13393900?ref=ts

http://www.vintagebmx.com/community/index....0&start=870
race_inc
Very awesome of you Nick!!! Hope you get a chance to come on out!
nvmyslowride
QUOTE (race_inc @ Jul 27 2010, 09:26 PM) *
Very awesome of you Nick!!! Hope you get a chance to come on out!

wish i could. i need to sell some of this to make some funds..

nvmyslowride
Anyone close to the quadcities Zipcode 61265 going who is selling swap meet items? email me at nziegler@istate.com
Oldschoolfreak
Wouldnt miss it!
nvmyslowride
good3.gif posted on my facebook MIDWEST BMX PROGRAM page also!!! after i posted link on facebook i came back here there was near 30 people reading the topic!!!
nvmyslowride
QUOTE (ELF_DUDE @ Jul 27 2010, 10:48 AM) *
Guys I am Teaming up with the MIDWEST BMX Donation program which helps provide BMX bicycles to children in the mdwest area who dont have a bike, They also provide bikes to bmx tracks to use as loner bikes. If you have any extra race parts misc stuff it would be great to see them given to a good cause. there is a forum post in vintage if you want to contact them yourself. If you have already donated to that cause then cool deal, there will be a collection box at my show for these parts and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ PARTS will get shipped to them for use on these builds.

James

LOL
ELF_DUDE
OK guys i did not get enough interest in the pitbike class or the custom build class if you are interested in showing in these classes please say so now i am running down to the end of the line and my trophy people need a number.

Thanks

JAMES
race_inc
I'm bringing mine.
superpink
James- PM me your #
ELF_DUDE
1 week until show time Guys if you have any questions Please ask them now I urgee You to, As it gets closer i will not be able to answer my phone as much as i would like to and the calls seem to be coming in more as we get closer. I Am going to do a sort of race around the park, to keep it fair the rules will be a bit differant so bring a dirt beater to tool around on if you want to participate. We are also in need of a new BUNNYHOP champ WILLINOIS says he is to old to participate and is still recovering from two years ago.

MOREYRACING
Gonna miss this year, in Wisconsin late Friday night, work Sunday. Steer clear of jail. Race Inc., did you ever find those red quilted pads for me??
race_inc
Damn you Jim!!!!! Yeah Ginny is gonna hook me up with those pads, so yer good!
nvmyslowride
I dont think i will make it... work and wife has a few photoshoot side jobs. Sucks. I had a bunch of cool stuff to sell too!!!
ELF_DUDE
Jim just tell everyone that you are getting to old to come play
race_inc
Hey James, is there definitely no pit class?
ELF_DUDE
you are the only person who wants to show there PIT derek ,sucks but it is not happeneing. I bet there will be pitbikes there anyway
cheez
Combine pit and custom?
ELF_DUDE
hey call me old man been trying to call and been leaving messages

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.