Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The St.Louis bike show and swap date is set for Sept. 19th 2010
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
KenC

Just like last year, the show will be held along with a large car show and swap meet. The show will be on Sept 19th 2010 at Queeny Park in west St.Louis county.

Fliers are being printed as we speak so I will post up more info and the flier once it is available to me, I just wanted to give those that are interested a heads up on the date so they can mark their calendars.
mustang69250
very cool finally a chance to show of all the hard work ....woo hoo thanks for the info.... im in st.louis as well and this will be my first show im excited!!!!!
BIRD6961
dude that is awesome. a car show and bike show all in one. if i didnt get 9 mpg i would love to make the drive down there
picklemic
Sounds cool. Is their a charge to show or swap?
KenC
Here's the flier for the show/swap, sorry for the delay but the guy in charge of printing didn't get them printed when originally planned.

KenC
4 more weeks!

There will also be a BMX show/swap on that Saturday the 18th so those coming from out of town can make a weekend of it.
LouG
Whats this all about. Bring a bike from the good ol days and enter?
KenC
One more week!
LouG
I entered the bike in my pic and actual took second place in pre 80 race.

Thanks to everyone that felt my bike was/is worthy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.