Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oak Creek BMX Summer National, ROLL CALL.
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
CA10
Four more days away from today!

I can't wait to see what is on the track layout looks like. I might be afraid of rhythm section, lol! just kidding.... tongue.gif

By the way, the weather looks like prefect! and will be little hot all 3 days....between 85's-90's. sun_bespectacled.gif

Who's going?

I'm in for 3 days.....41-45 cruiser.

No matter whats win or lost, just have fun and enjoy!

Good luck to all riders and VBMXers!
Titanium Tim
28-35 Inter all three days for me. Was wondering why there wasn't a roll call post yet but I was too lazt to start one, LOL. See you there!
Giant
Stop on By the NOR CAL/Hyper/Tangent/FLY PIT we will be hosting a dR autograph session on Saturday and we will be doing a raffle for a dR replica bike.
Proctor
I am in in the VET PRO class.

------------ wink.gif --------------
Giant
QUOTE (Proctor @ May 31 2010, 03:12 PM) *

Just spit Ice Tea all over my computer
CA10
QUOTE (Proctor @ May 31 2010, 12:12 PM) *

Watch out this guy going kick Vet Pro's A$$! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
NVBMX
We will be there of course....Roseville is our "2nd" home track! Look out for a new rider or two to be unveiled! wink.gif
Roynuts
Roynuts 35-39 ex and 35 39 cuiser.
Riofrio 35-39 motofill and cruiser.
RobertRiofrio
QUOTE (Roynuts @ May 31 2010, 08:09 PM) *

I'll agree with the motofill...but it's 36-40 ex/cruiser...I would think that the voice of the ABA would know the class break down.
NVBMX
QUOTE (Roynuts @ May 31 2010, 10:09 PM) *

Mr. Roybal........offer still stands! biggrin.gif
BS
maybe...
nag6rider
cool.gif im in its my last 14ex race cool.gif
cruiserxx
I'll be there.....broken collarbone and all. I'll be cheering for ya CA10. laugh.gif
BmXchicofNY
We are in..Jena Sagendorf 12 girls and maybe 11-13 girls cruiser if we can fit it.
Cant wait to finally see california!
Proctor
Don't forget that there WILL be a SIDEHACK race on Saturday and a OLD SCHOOL SHOW as well as my debut as a VET PRO. wink.gif
CA10
Ok guys, I just want to let you know that the weather say either this Thursday OR Friday might be shower! BUT I'll keep post a little bit later in night.

boz
I will be there 41-45 cruiser... The kid will be in 15 X
NV02CRUISER
Well i raced 20" class last sunday after a 30 year break.... so im thinkin of giving it a shot in 41x!! What the heck...
Garrett is looking good in 15i too!
See ya all there
Kev
CA10
QUOTE (NV02CRUISER @ Jun 1 2010, 03:16 PM) *
Well i raced 20" class last sunday after a 30 year break.... so im thinkin of giving it a shot in 41x!! What the heck...
Garrett is looking good in 15i too!
See ya all there
Kev

WHOA....whoa...Kev, are you sure you going for 41X?! geez....if I'm going back on the 20" again? then I'll have to write in a apply paper for reclassfication and hope they will let me down to inter class...BUT I can wait till turn 46 and hope they will palnning for new 46+over class! rolleyes.gif
SmileysDad
QUOTE (CA10 @ Jun 1 2010, 04:08 PM) *
WHOA....whoa...Kev, are you sure you going for 41X?! geez....if I'm going back on the 20" again? then I'll have to write in a apply paper for reclassfication and hope they will let me down to inter class...BUT I can wait till turn 46 and hope they will palnning for new 46+over class! rolleyes.gif

Kevin has to be one the most honorable riders out there to sign up for expert when he could of very well gone to Inter. He is a real class act and one of the best role models we have for this sport we are so lucky and proud to have Kevin and his son on our team!
NV02CRUISER
QUOTE (SmileysDad @ Jun 1 2010, 05:06 PM) *
Kevin has to be one the most honorable riders out there to sign up for expert when he could of very well gone to Inter. He is a real class act and one of the best role models we have for this sport we are so lucky and proud to have Kevin and his son on our team!

Thanks Steve, that means ALOT! Glad we are teammates!
CA10
Kev, I hope you making the mains for first time.....HEY take easy with your ribs!

See ya there....
nickdawghaters
Good times...
Thumperpilot
Headin' that way in just a few hours. I hope everyone has a safe trip over. We'll see everybody starting tomorrow! wink.gif
BS
Is there an old-school show this year?
BmXchicofNY
Anyone have an expert cruiser i could borrow over the weekend? PM me or email me at xobmxchica89ox@aol.com! Thanks so much!
JW
Is there an old-school show this year?

I believe there is.
Bummer is that there is also the big summer OS-BMX (now BMX Society) show this weekend at the Bellflower bmx track.

Oh, and I'm in for racing, old farts cruiser class.
Proctor
QUOTE (Proctor @ Jun 1 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Don't forget that there WILL be a SIDEHACK race on Saturday and a OLD SCHOOL SHOW as well as my debut as a VET PRO. wink.gif

Come on BS post #15.
CA10
QUOTE (Proctor @ Jun 2 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Come on BS post #15.

Yeah, come on BS. just bring your bike to ride practices w/o races but up to you if you want race for one day? that would be great.

Hope see you BS. cool.gif
BS
QUOTE (Proctor @ Jun 2 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Come on BS post #15.

Oops! I guess I was wanting to hear it from a reliable source! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CA10 @ Jun 2 2010, 04:03 PM) *
Yeah, come on BS. just bring your bike to ride practices w/o races but up to you if you want race for one day? that would be great.

Hope see you BS. cool.gif

maybe... wink.gif
Snyderman
There will be old school show Sat. afternoon.

Thumperpilot
Was out at the track tonight. It looked pretty packed. I heard lots of good things about the track. I like the changes.
Thumperpilot
cool.gif
TonyHoffman
QUOTE (Thumperpilot @ Jun 2 2010, 10:39 PM) *
cool.gif

I rode it sunday... Heaps better then last years track. flows from start to finish. 2nd straight is a nice touch smile.gif
Thumperpilot
Agreed Tony, agreed.
HA Y N
Tony,

You gonna win one of these things soon? Pulling for ya brah! I'll be running the Rock n Roll Marathon in San Diego on Sunday, so I'll be suffering in a different way down the coast. Good luck...

-Leasure
TonyHoffman
QUOTE (HA Y N @ Jun 3 2010, 08:28 AM) *
Tony,

You gonna win one of these things soon? Pulling for ya brah! I'll be running the Rock n Roll Marathon in San Diego on Sunday, so I'll be suffering in a different way down the coast. Good luck...

-Leasure

I'm trying leasure I'm trying!

thanks for the support! good luck at the marathon. I'm sure its going to be brutal.
CA10
Any news today?

Can't wait to ride, grrr!

Alright, see you tomorrow noon!

mxmug
Oak Creek was in full summer nationals mode last (thursday) night. Banners up, motor homes everywhere, Even "the human dragster", Tommy Brackens showed up to watch practise. The place was abuzz with pre national hype.

Mx Mug
mxmug
78 moto's tonight with some really good racing. The uci/pro practice was a lot of fun to watch, Stumpy was really blazing in practice but didn't race tonight. Nick Long won every pro race including the main. RILEY STAIR, nor cal local from Folsom, CA pulled a third place in the pro class.

Mx Mug
mxmug
216 moto's yesterday. Pistol Pete won 41 and over X fairly easy. He had a large lead, got a bit squirly in the rhythm section, then recoverd and was able to hang onto his lead for the win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.