Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Race for Life and Texas State Qualifier
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Bikemonkeys
Saturday, June 5, Double Points Race for Life at Lone Star BMX.

Sign-ups 3-5pm. $10 race fee plus $10 minimum donation. All donations go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society.

Sunday, June 6, Lone Star BMX State Qualifier Race.

Signups 9-11 am. Cost is $20. Awards given 1st – 4rth place.
SFGuy
We'll be there in full force! Looking forward to it.

Also, Cap City BMX is putting the first $100 in for the Pro race. Who else is gonna' pony up?
crzmky
Diablos Racing will be there! R
Bikemonkeys
Unless you were out at the track last Saturday the track has been changed with a few fresh jumps. If last year's state Qualifier was the last time you came out, well the whole track is going to be new for you.

We'll have some Great concessions and did I mention that the State Qualifier is ONLY $20
Bikemonkeys
BBQ
Fundraiser to Benefit
Tourette Syndrome Association of Texas

Saturday, June 5, 2010
(Dinner) 4:00pm – 8:00pm

and

Sunday, June 6, 2010
(Lunch) 11:00am – 2:00pm

(Brisket, Sausage, Beans, Coleslaw, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Desserts)

Lone Star BMX Raceway
19795 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX
ragincajun
The ragin cajun will be there Sun.how does the 41 over Intermediate class look ?
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (ragincajun @ May 27 2010, 09:23 PM) *
The ragin cajun will be there Sun.how does the 41 over Intermediate class look ?

Like a bunch of 41 and Overs that are better than the Beginners but not quite as fast as the Experts. tongue.gif We have a few locally.
Bikemonkeys
Come out Friday night for TNT Tim Kneip's Atom Lab at LoneStar BMX.

This clinic will be $20 and run from 6:30-9pm or so.
Weaver
pics or this thread fails smile.gif
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (Weaver @ Jun 1 2010, 01:32 PM) *
pics or this thread fails smile.gif

Here's a pic of TNT Tim Kneip.

And one of a BBQ.

trevbmx
Hey all the Trevino's will be having our annual BMX garage Sale Leather's Frame's and lots of other stuff!
logcam21
Ill be there! How is the track lookin?
Bikemonkeys
The track is looking great and riding better. Should be a great weekend for all that attend.
SFGuy
What did ya'll do to the jump going in to the first turn?
SFGuy
QUOTE (SFGuy @ Jun 2 2010, 02:55 PM) *
What did ya'll do to the jump going in to the first turn?

Well????????

Because if you tamed it enough that I can actually get over it, then my whole crew will come down and race this weekend. And if you didn't, well, then, we're still gonna' come down and race this weekend. So there.
bmxrox12
How is the track looking with the rain the last couple of days? Not sure how much rain San Antonio received but Houston had quite a bit!
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (bmxrox12 @ Jun 4 2010, 08:31 AM) *
How is the track looking with the rain the last couple of days? Not sure how much rain San Antonio received but Houston had quite a bit!

We didn't get much rain, the track is dry and was awsome last night during our Thursday race. We've been working on the track all week. Looking at the track you wouldn't think we've had rain in months.
tgap38
i am a definite maybe(for Sunday, have to work Saturday)...always enjoy the Lonestar BMX scene. wink.gif
Weaver
Billy,
Can I run 42?
SFGuy
QUOTE (Weaver @ Jun 4 2010, 06:15 PM) *
Billy,
Can I run 42?

Don't do it Billy! We just let him wear it on his back... so that nobody in his moto has to see it! tongue.gif
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (Weaver @ Jun 4 2010, 06:15 PM) *
Billy,
Can I run 42?

Sure, just make sure the ladies in signupsv know and it's correct on the moto sheet.
h2old
Oh come on! He won't be there. hehe
tgap38
QUOTE (SFGuy @ Jun 4 2010, 09:13 PM) *
Don't do it Billy! We just let him wear it on his back... so that nobody in his moto has to see it! tongue.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
Bikemonkeys
QUOTE (h2old @ Jun 5 2010, 12:48 AM) *
Oh come on! He won't be there. hehe

I haven't read anything that harsh since the claims of Weaver toward JeffB.
Weaver
it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! but the races were well run and the track was packed and fast.

thanks Lonestar
Bikemonkeys
Thanks, I had a good time. Hope that everyone that came out enjoyed themselves.
SFGuy
Agreed, track was in great shape, and the races ran very well as usual. Thanks Lonestar for a fun race!
tgap38
Billy,

Everything was perfect...well, except the almost 100 degrees temps and I know you would have changed that if you could. Sorry I did not get to say hello, but job well done by the entire Lone Star group. good3.gif
Bikemonkeys
Thank you.

And thank you to all that helped with running the race and getting the track ready. We couldn't have done it without you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.