Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention Southeastern Michigan
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Doomkeeper
I plan on putting together another end of summer show. September 12th. The Sunday after Labor Day. It will be on the corner of Hines Drive and Haggerty Road in Plymouth. Their are BBQ's, Alcohol is permitted. Will do another bunny hop contest. If anybody has any ramps please bring them. Let's get these bikes in the air, instead of on the carpet. If you have parts to sell or trade bring them.

I will be updating the post as time goes on. Just wanted to get this out early. We all know how fast summer goes by.
Doomkeeper
QUOTE (Doomkeeper @ May 9 2010, 11:55 AM) *
I plan on putting together another end of summer show. September 12th. The Sunday after Labor Day. It will be on the corner of Hines Drive and Haggerty Road in Plymouth. Their are BBQ's, Alcohol is permitted. Will do another bunny hop contest. If anybody has any ramps please bring them. Let's get these bikes in the air, instead of on the carpet. If you have parts to sell or trade bring them.

I will be updating the post as time goes on. Just wanted to get this out early. We all know how fast summer goes by.

I have some BMX Action T-shirts that I will be giving out. Also some BMX Plus, BMX Action, Super BMX and Freestylin' Magazines on Cd. Still gathering stuff to make this years show better than last.
TOMMY2WHEEL
popcorm1.gif BUMP!

Next weekend! This is near my neck of the woods. Anyone planing to go to this? I'm thinking about it.
Keep_It_Warm
I should be there Tommy. Will be good to see you....
Doomkeeper
Sonny Elliot say's that tomorrow will be in the low to mid 70's and partly sunny. Should be a good turnout. Hope to see everyone out there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.