Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OLDS SCHOOL BMX SHOW AND SWAP MEET. NASHVILLE TENNESSEE
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
BUGSYREGAL
OLD SCHOOL BMX SHOW AND SWAP MEET IN TENNESSEE. MAY 15TH @ 12:00 NOONOLD SCHOOL BMX SHOW AND SWAP MEET TO BE HELD IN NASHVILLE TENNESSEE.

LOCATION: HILLWOOD STRIKE & SPARE BOWLING CENTER---> 3710 ANNEX AVE. NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE 37209

DATE: SATURDAY MAY 15, 2010

TIME: 12:00 NOON

THERE IS NO ADMITTANCE FEE OR COST TO ENTER SO BRING 1 BIKE OR 100!

WE WILL BE HAVING A BIKE SHOW WITH TROPHIES BEING AWARDED FOR(4) CATAGORIES
BEST BMX, BEST FREESTYLE, BEST SURVIVOR, AND BEST OF SHOW! (ALL OF WHICH YOU, THE ENTRANTS WILL VOTE ON!)

WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING A SWAP MEET FOR PEOPLE TO MEET OTHER BMX FANATICS AND MAYBE FIND THAT GRAIL YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR OR THAT EVER ELUSIVE CORRECT SEAT OR CHAIN?!

THE GRILL WILL BE SMOKIN' AND COOKING BURGERS AND NATHAN'S HOT DOGS!
THERE WILL BE DRINK SPECIALS INSIDE FOR THOSE WHO WANT AN (ADULT REFRESHMENT):

THERE WILL ALSO BE SPECIALS ON BOWLING, LASER-TAG, BUMPER CARS, AND ROLLER SKATING FOR THE YOUNGER GROUP!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN FUN, SUN, GOOD FOOD & DRINK AND ALOT OF BMX THEN GIVE ME A CALL!
CONTACT JAMES @ (CELL) 615-533-0236 OR (WORK) 615-425-2695

IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS TO THE CENTER GO TO (STRIKEANDSPAREBOWLING.COM) AND CLICK THE HILLWOOD LINK.

HOPE TO MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS AND ENJOY A FUN FILLED DAY.

Whiskey
It was nice to see all the bikes today. I really liked the Torker, although I didn't speak with the owner.
Kastanman
Just a heads up, but there's going to be one on Sept 10th in murfreesboro.

Bikes and Strikes show
bricklayer
with my sched. cant make the one in murf. wish they can get a show together in knox. tn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.