Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd Annual Dixieland Vintage Show
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
HRPdesigns
The 3rd Annual Dixieland Vintage show will be held at the Dixieland Nationals. Look for more info to come out in the near future, and we hope to see you there.
MikeCarruth
QUOTE (HRPdesigns @ Apr 1 2010, 08:32 AM) *
The 3rd Annual Dixieland Vintage show will be held at the Dixieland Nationals. Look for more info to come out in the near future, and we hope to see you there.

90% sure I will be there this year!!

More updates as the date draws near.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,

M
spistols
Near future is almost the past. Any more information?

Times for setup? Booth space cost or is it free? Judging classes?

QUOTE (MikeCarruth @ Apr 2 2010, 12:14 AM) *
90% sure I will be there this year!!

More updates as the date draws near.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Best,

M

HRPdesigns
Sorry for the lack of updates, but the future is now.

The show will be Saturday April 17, 2010
Show set up and sign up is from 8-10am, same area as last year in the open area down the third base line of the ball field.

Judging throughout the day from 10-2

Prizes and awards approximately 3pm with cookout running soon afterward till around 5.

Cost for the event is $0.00, that is right, zero dinero, who says you can't get anything for free. LOL

This year Kovachi Wheels, Clayborn, HRPdesigns.com, and vintagebmx.com, want to welcome Porkchop BMX to the sponsor list and possibly another one or two sponsors to be named (yes I know it is four days away, lol)

So far the weather forecast looks to be great for this weekend.
bmx-dad
Photos Photos ... wink.gif
76 Mongeese
Any photos/results from the vintage show?
mxer746
found some photos over at the museum.
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=218866
It was a great show ,so many cool bikes. Big thanks to Kovachi Wheels, Clayborn, HRP Designs, Porkchop Bmx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.