Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHOW YOUR SUPERCROSS
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Pages: 1, 2
rideordie
hey guys its new frame time - lookin at the envy as my top pick right now -

post up some pics if ya got em
turtle4130
Once I get my Chris kings built i will post mine again!
MObmxican
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

here's my sons 2010 expert anno red
BlueSteez
Those are really cool bikes
CMfgT013
BlueSteez
QUOTE (CMfgT013 @ Feb 16 2010, 07:33 PM) *

Wow, I LOVE the color combo. I've never seen a New School ride I've liked before today
race_inc

Not an Envy but an older Sammy Cools frame.
BlueSteez
QUOTE (race_inc @ Feb 16 2010, 07:39 PM) *

Not an Envy but an older Sammy Cools frame.

How long is that TT
heavyhitter
Click to view attachment
rideordie
keep em comin - i like that black on gold with the saints nice lookin ride
heavyhitter
QUOTE (rideordie @ Feb 16 2010, 09:54 PM) *
keep em comin - i like that black on gold with the saints nice lookin ride

thanks.

Best bike I've ever ridden, wouldn't want to be riding anything else.
Oldschoolfreak
This is my daughters new Envy!

TC Racing
Just a friends Envy... biggrin.gif

aaaaaaa
ENVY custom blue/grey color
sinz carbon forks
s&m T3 bars,
profile push stem
kink ti headset
crupi rythem wheels, ti spokes,tioga power block tires
Donny robinson ti brakes and carbon lever
shimano dxr cranks
JW sprocket
FSA seat post
mxmug
QUOTE (TC Racing @ Feb 17 2010, 07:01 AM) *
Just a friends Envy... biggrin.gif

Thats a beautiful bike. So many old school influences, Anno frame, alloy cranks, alloy seat post etc.
I wonder what f.o.o.s. could stand for?
JW
FOS: Fast On Supercross
rideordie
man those are sick - think im sold SUPERCROSS all the way - nice lookin frames and hear nothing but good things about their customer service

KastanKillector
Can't beat the new SX forks either. Check the link below for a shot of the new fluted steerer.
Lonewolf
That anno job on the Envy is way cool. My favorite Supercross part is that BA chainring. I also love the stems.

BA= Bad A**
tarm
more bikes folks!

it's not an envy but it sure is an supercross, its my 2,5years old Rc-r.

also notice my new wheels;) primo rims and king hubs, got i for my b-day
ncbmxgirl
TC that is my favorite envy that I have seen. It rides smooth too...He tried getting me to race it in Chula, but told him it was far to nice to get dirty
RickC
here is my new 20 for racing the sand baggers laugh.gif
Oldschoolfreak
Sweet rides!
Bikemonkeys
Here's my Supercross. It's not new new, but new to me new. It's the Scandium frame.

Oh, it weighs in at 19lbs11oz.
plushie
QUOTE (rideordie @ Feb 17 2010, 05:56 PM) *
man those are sick - think im sold SUPERCROSS all the way - nice lookin frames and hear nothing but good things about their customer service

Bill is the best when it comes to taking care of people!
thekidswanttorace
I heard those Scandium Frames are real rare. What are the big differences between it and the ENVY? There is a kid out of Texas we race everyonce in a while and the Dad will only keep his kid on the Scandium Supercross's. He liked Jr's ENVY but is still keeping his kid on the scandium.
Afton
This is my beauty for 2010! Looks great, and rides even better!!
Bikemonkeys
I heard those Scandium Frames are real rare. What are the big differences between it and the ENVY?
Cost? and being Scandium other than that, I don't know.
rideordie
are the decals on an evo actual decals - that are removable? - i see where they sell the sticker packs on their website - is that just if u redo ur frame?
tobeone
QUOTE (Afton @ Feb 26 2010, 12:30 PM) *
This is my beauty for 2010! Looks great, and rides even better!!

dude that bike sweet wink.gif had a ul cruzer 4 a while if anyone could post a pic 4 me send me a pm cheers tobe
Jason F.
One of our local fast kids has a gold anno envy.....its soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.
toxley
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
nick's new whip!

supercross envy junior
sun ringle hubs, alienation rims, built by kovachi
profile mag cranks
paul brakes
uni seat
profile mini acoustic stem
crupi alum. bars
bombshell forks
king headset
nickdawghaters
My Envy would be blasphemy if I posted it here and I would be sent away and banished... But it rides very well and its light as $hit and one of if not the best bikes Ive ever ridden. Thanks SX.
KalElinSLO
wow...some of these supercrosses are nice! i love the custom ano jobs
gars
Have been waiting on my sons anno orange envy for 3 weeks now ups lost it!
MdubSTYLIE
mine should be ready to show this weekend.
bbohlmann
This is a 1 of 2 custom looptail Supercross 20" chromoly frameset. When I saw it, I right away thought to build a retro verion of my old Pro Racer from back in the day.

It's almost done. I'll get better photos and post in the retro section when it's finally complete.

- Bob
mom2grtkids

Boogie's Envy.
bmxchic304
They are for sure sweet bikes. I had a Supercross Cruiser a few years back.. Loved it, wish I still had it.. Thinking about maybe getting another. My 6 year old daughter has a Mini and it has been a excellent bike for her.
MdubSTYLIE
envy

Got the new ride together just in time for desoto. Jrod calls it the schoolbus on 20's. Special thanks to Brad and young guns, Jerry L. alienation, Dexter and dragon wheels, and lastly Bill for making these sick ass frames! Oh and thanks to G at rennen the blue anno chainring is slick.
thekidswanttorace
Wow, those look great! Is that pink one the one that shows the cranks close up on the Supercross website??
mom2grtkids
QUOTE (thekidswanttorace @ Mar 16 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Wow, those look great! Is that pink one the one that shows the cranks close up on the Supercross website??

Yes that's the one.
dingobmxer
QUOTE (bbohlmann @ Mar 4 2010, 09:21 PM) *
This is a 1 of 2 custom looptail Supercross 20" chromoly frameset. When I saw it, I right away thought to build a retro verion of my old Pro Racer from back in the day.

It's almost done. I'll get better photos and post in the retro section when it's finally complete.

- Bob

nicest SX I have ever seen, and one of the nicest retro's ever too

Good work Bob

Dingo
Scot F.

Looks fantastic!! I hope completing it includes a chain and some dirt.
Cacciola
My son's bike
SrBull
The engineering that has gone into Supercross Bikes is 2nd to none!! Bill has such a Passion to build the prefect race fame so it can be the Envy of others and when you see one on the track it's just a Blur; they're going so fast! The Anodize just kicks it up a notch as well. Once my son rode a Supercross frame he was in disbelief how light, stiff and responsive the frame was. "Prefect Race Machine"

He is now blessed to be part of the Supercross family and rides a bike he so much believes in!!!

Nathan "The Bull" Race Mchine!!
DCRBMX
QUOTE (SrBull @ Mar 18 2010, 09:58 AM) *
The engineering that has gone into Supercross Bikes is 2nd to none!! Bill has such a Passion to build the prefect race fame so it can be the Envy of others and when you see one on the track it's just a Blur; they're going so fast! The Anodize just kicks it up a notch as well. Once my son rode a Supercross frame he was in disbelief how light, stiff and responsive the frame was. "Prefect Race Machine"

He is now blessed to be part of the Supercross family and rides a bike he so much believes in!!!

Nathans figured out the best way to show his supercross, put it out front. Tell Bill you need some pedals on that beast!
dnichols
My new Envy 24 XL
KalElinSLO
QUOTE (SrBull @ Mar 18 2010, 09:58 AM) *

Nathan "The Bull" Race Mchine!!

so clean...i'm sold
B3 R4D
My son's new 24" Evo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.