Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *2nd Annual Florida Spring Fling, March 27, 2010*
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
CharlieBrown
It's getting to be that time again! The Tampa Bay Faction is working on the details for the 2nd Annual Florida Spring Fling right now. We just wanted to go ahead and get the thread started so people can go ahead and start making plans on attending. Last years was a blast and we hope this years will be even bigger and better! We have some pretty good ideas for this years... We should have a flyer done by the end of next week that will day down all the specifics and I will up date this original post as info and details come in, so frequent this to stay up dated. Here's some info and pictures from last years event to hold you over:

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=105755

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=120312

And we are always open to suggestions and input from last years event.

We look forward to hosting another awesome gathering!
CharlieBrown

jpbmxoskul
CharlieBrown I will for sure be there for this gathering !!! Sorry I missed gathering in West Palm Beach last weekend. good2.gif sun_bespectacled.gif
bmxerpete
Me too!
KILLERWATT
As luck would have it we were already scheduled to go camping in Ocala the 29th! We'll be there!
jerry a hutcher
Prepared to Fling!!!!
msalyers
i'll be there!!!!!!
mike
CharlieBrown
You St. Pete guys do know that we go riding every Sunday down to the Pier, right? PM me if you are interested in joining us, fellas!
DYNO mite
QUOTE (CharlieBrown @ Dec 18 2009, 01:30 PM) *
You St. Pete guys do know that we go riding every Sunday down to the Pier, right? PM me if you are interested in joining us, fellas!

Please READ YOUR PM!
jesboogie
There in spirit, Ill physically be in Hono, HI : ) You can hate me now or later JD
jpbmxoskul
I will have 11 sets of JP Pro Round pedals with S/S 9/16" Spindles, 10 sets of JP Pro Square Pedals with 9/16" S/S Spindles, 6 sets of Limited Edition Black caged Gold bodied pedals with 9/!6" Titanium Pedal spindles and a lot more. Trailer will be loaded and ready to sell it all !! Unfortunately need to be there to catch the deals. Peace !!

DYNO mite
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.....just a few more days....looking forward to seeing all you guys again and some new faces as well!

RL-20II Guy
I will be at the Daytona's Spring Fling car show / sway meet, so I can not make it. I even have to get someone to watch the Shop that day/weekend smile.gif
jerry a hutcher
its crunch time...see you all soon..... drinks.gif sun_bespectacled.gif
DYNO mite
Jerry you better leave now just so you get there on time....lol

This is gonna be fun see you guys there! Hope everyone has a great time...weather looks pretty decent! drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif good2.gif
jpbmxoskul
Does anyone have a left hand 9/16" die for the pedal spindle threads I can borrow at the Spring fling? Need to chase the threads on 18 spindles. I am here in St. Petersburg Thanks, Fred
msalyers
anybody know what time the ride is today. my son and i would like to go, but i hadn't initially planned to. mike
DYNO mite
Just want to thank you all again...it was great seeing you all! You all out did your self it was over the top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.