Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Faction Christmas Party- Toys For Tots Drive- December 12th
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
mikkopeters
It's Christmas time! A time for fun, friends and some BMXing in Rogers @ the Showcase!

We're going to have a bit of a cool twist this winter: we're going to help out Toys For Tots! With the tough times hitting families hard this year, we can't have little the shredders going without toys. So here's the plan: Bring a new, unwrapped toy (toddler and teen toys are esp needed) and the Faction will deliver said item to a Toys For Tots location. Any and all cash donations will be donated directly to Toys For Tots.

Events for the evening:
2009 Footdown Grand Championship
Lynyrd Skydyrd: longest skid is back for the attack. If you don't run brakes, foot-in-spokes is accepted
The Totally Random Gift Swap: Bring an unwrapped gift, something that YOU'D like to receive as a gift, valued under $15. We tape a ticket to it. Everyone that brings a gift gets a ticket that will be drawn randomly. Gag gifts encouraged. Lumps of coal strongly discouraged.
Random drawings from the Faction Prize Vault will be happening as well.

Where: Showcase Skatepark, 20401 County Rd 81 ~ Rogers, MN 55374
Who: Anyone on 2 wheels
When: Saturday, December 12th- 5pm-10pm
Cost: $12 to ride the park
Dinner: Pizza $5 per person
Bosanova Bill
ROCK!
Spank
Schweet!
Paul Springer
schwing....
Paul Springer
QUOTE (Paul Springer @ Nov 19 2009, 07:55 PM) *
schwing....

Mofo, I will be in Breckenridge Colorado, triple poop...
mikkopeters
Bah! That stinks Paul, right in your backyard!

I am hoping to have a little space for some bikes to display as well, I'll update the post when I know more.
King of Pipeline
A foam pit and a bowl.. Sounds like fun there..
mikkopeters
Bump to the top! Time to rock it.
wds
QUOTE (Paul Springer @ Nov 19 2009, 08:27 PM) *
Mofo, I will be in Breckenridge Colorado, triple poop...

Can't say I blame you. Hitting the slopes I assume?
-Bill
mikkopeters
Toys for Tots & Gift Exchage items selected!!!! This is going to be a fun time!
Paul Springer
10-4 good buddy, going to do a little snow surfing...

QUOTE (wds @ Dec 10 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Can't say I blame you. Hitting the slopes I assume?
-Bill

King of Pipeline
I'm out now..
mikkopeters
I would like to thank all the Factionites for a GREAT time on Saturday night! It was non stop fun with lots of riding, laughs and a few new faces. The gift exchange was hilarious!

I am very proud of are all the toys and cash that was donated for the Toys For Tots program. The box was packed FULL! Me and our lil' girl Belle will be visiting a TFT location this week. Thanks for making a difference in a kids Christmas!!!!

Who would have thought that the Faction would be going strong after all these years? Thanks for another great year- and for being part of the First Annual Faction Christmas Party!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.