njracer
BrandonMeadows
Nov 14 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 24,910

Welcome to the site sir.
The Riddler Al-F
Hey, can we change his status to something other than newbie? Not only was he a AA for quite a while and came back from some horrible injuries, but he won The X-Games DH twice (2001 - 2003)...This kind of makes him one of the first BMX/SX Pioneers.
AngryCalifornian
How do we know it's him.
What if I logged out and registered the name Maris Strombergs... would you assume I'm him.

Just saying, and for mere coincidence, could be another Brandon Meadows too.
The Riddler Al-F
Wth all the BMX celebs/legends that are on this board, I doubt it. Besides, people here on this board know him personally. If its not him they would find out quickly..then the truth would unravel.

If its another Brandon Meadows we will all just demandthat he goes to court and changes his name! tongue.gif
Thumperpilot
It's him. Don't forget his ABA National #1 Title there boys!
BrandonMeadows
it is me.. don't worry I am not portraying anyone but myself. thanks for the welcome. Hey, Riddler Al-F, thanks for your comment on you thinking I am one of the pioneers of dh/sx bmx. I have always thought bmx should require you to show all aspects of racing, strength, bike skills, mentals, etc.
The Riddler Al-F
QUOTE (BrandonMeadows @ Nov 16 2009, 10:33 AM) *
it is me.. don't worry I am not portraying anyone but myself. thanks for the welcome. Hey, Riddler Al-F, thanks for your comment on you thinking I am one of the pioneers of dh/sx bmx. I have always thought bmx should require you to show all aspects of racing, strength, bike skills, mentals, etc.

My Pleasure Brandon, You definitely rocked AA Pro! You guys who raced the X-games kind of paved the way for the Olympic tracks that we see now.

We haven't seen you out there lately, its good to see you on Vintage. I'm sure life prompted a few changes for you. What are you doing these days? Are you contemplating return to racing as a Vet?
BS
"Medals" is rad! Welcome!

(although I think you've been here before, no?)
2bmxers
QUOTE (The Riddler Al-F @ Nov 16 2009, 11:17 AM) *
My Pleasure Brandon, You definitely rocked AA Pro! You guys who raced the X-games kind of paved the way for the Olympic tracks that we see now.

We haven't seen you out there lately, its good to see you on Vintage. I'm sure life prompted a few changes for you. What are you doing these days? Are you contemplating return to racing as a Vet?

I think he's still got 2 or 3 years until he's ready for vet.
The Riddler Al-F
QUOTE (2bmxers @ Nov 16 2009, 02:06 PM) *
I think he's still got 2 or 3 years until he's ready for vet.

Yeah I guess you're right...Either way, he's one awesome BMX Pro! Retired or otherwise.
BrandonMeadows
who knows. It has croseed my mind to race, but purely for the fun of it. I don't ever want to make it my life again. i still enjoy riding the bmx, and lately the road bike has consumed alot of my bike riding time, pleasure and racing. Hopefully I will see you guys soon.....and thanks for all the love
The Riddler Al-F
That makes sense. Things change and it turns out that there's so many more important things in life. No matter what you decide, just have fun when you ride!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.