Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3RD Annual South Florida Old School BMX Gathering
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Pages: 1, 2
charlie5
Well another tough year has passed and I know a few of you need to vent with bmx buddies.Another gathering in West Palm Beach December 5,2009.Location at Okeeheelee Park.Same pavilion Tuskeegee on the hill.We will have food and bikes.Still working on events.Please try to come.All day.More info to come thanks! Eric
jerry a hutcher
QUOTE (charlie5 @ Sep 15 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Well another tough year has passed and I know a few of you need to vent with bmx buddies.Another gathering in West Palm Beach December 5,2009.Location at Okeeheelee Park.Same pavilion Tuskeegee on the hill.We will have food and bikes.Still working on events.Please try to come.All day.More info to come thanks! Eric

Waiting for this one!!!Wasss up eric!!!
bmxerpete
Well...I guess I can make the drive.

biggrin.gif
charlie5
Hey Jerry and Pete killer start!
jim graham
Sound's good,I'm in.What time?
It's my sons Birthday, not sure when we will be there.
jerry a hutcher
as usual....sun up to sun set....
bmxerpete
Well, the rest of us will be there all day. Jerry will show up around 3.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ColoredTuffs.com
more like 3:45ish.... biggrin.gif
charlie5
Hey Ed please make this one. Eric
rickcool
I'll be there with the Geese.
jerry a hutcher
QUOTE (ColoredTuffs.com @ Sep 19 2009, 04:19 PM) *
more like 3:45ish.... biggrin.gif
Oh look whos talkin.... you better be there Ed...to many of these are slipping by..
im gonna bring a trap to catch some of them geese rick!
DYNO mite
12/05/09.........HHHMMMMMM

Reaching for my pencile.
jesboogie
I am in there like swim wear on a honey bear. Bringing the tunes, bring your bikes and song requests. JD
jerry a hutcher
Oh this years gonna be cool ..still got the ramp jess.?
charlie5
Hey Jess man it would be cool again with our favorite DJ.
jesboogie
bump, yes the new and improved super jump is locked and loaded! Trying to recruit some of the in hiding membership to attend. This really is the best location for everyone to come out to. Be there or be squared JD
DYNO mite
So...is there a head count...who all is comming? Is this the park thats near the BMX track?
charlie5
There is no head count yet.We put the gathering on some other posts as well.Its been alot of fun the last couple of years.And it is the park with the track in it.
jesboogie
bump, a month away! time doth fly
bmxerpete
I'm actually working on some new bikes for this one...

biggrin.gif
charlie5
Hey guys also I am working on the grub situation.BBBButtt we could allways use contributions like homemade brownies(no hash).And maybe your favorite side dish thanks guys. Eric
bmxerpete
You guys like mushrooms? I live out by a few cow pastures...

biggrin.gif
charlie5
How about cow patties instead of hamburger patties?
jesboogie
QUOTE (charlie5 @ Nov 7 2009, 02:55 PM) *
Hey guys also I am working on the grub situation.BBBButtt we could allways use contributions like homemade brownies(no hash).And maybe your favorite side dish thanks guys. Eric

I resemble this accusation! JD
OldSchoolRay
If I'm local, I'll be there.
bmxerpete
"If I'm local, I'll be there. "

Ray, you're not even an hour away...so no excuses! biggrin.gif
STODD
Am I allowed to go?
bmxerpete
Only if you wear the vest. biggrin.gif
STODD
Why? You guys wanna see me coming?
CharlieBrown
Count me in!
jpbmxoskul
There is a very good chance I may be able to make this one since I am living here in Saint Petersburg area now instead of Illinois. Should I bring some JP parts? ED YOU BETTER MAKE THIS IF I AM COMING !! PEACE
bmxerpete
What's up Fred? That would be way cool if you made it out.
jpbmxoskul
QUOTE (bmxerpete @ Nov 25 2009, 11:32 AM) *
What's up Fred? That would be way cool if you made it out.

Thanks bmxerpete, I don't have any plans so it is very possible !! What is the story with Ed is he going to be there? I am loving it down here and looking forward to seeing all the florida collectors that I have met in Rockford. I will be bringing my MCS's,Auburn and JP Parts for sale. Hope to find lots of people wanting parts and bikes. Woooo whooooo popcorm1.gif
bmxerpete
Unfortunately Ed won't be making it this time around...he's gonna be playing with his flux capacitor on the 5th.
jpbmxoskul
QUOTE (bmxerpete @ Nov 25 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Unfortunately Ed won't be making it this time around...he's gonna be playing with his flux capacitor on the 5th.

I think Ed needs to blow off the Flux Capacitor and come hang with his BMX Pals !! I moved down here to be closer and still don't see him !! Whats up with that ? LOL He needs to load up his ladies and come hang for the day !! biggrin.gif sarcastic.gif popcorm1.gif sun_bespectacled.gif
jim graham
Bryan Esser is going to stop by as well.
Greg can't make it, he's racing(RC) that weekend.looking forward to sat...
jpbmxoskul
I will be bringing my 79' MCS Magnum,90' Magnum,Auburn, and my mini Magnum for sale, along with JP Parts. If anyone needs anything else please message me before the date so I can pack it. Pickups are available if anyone needs anything before the gathering. PEACE !! Awesome thing, looking forward to meeting Bryan
bladdermetal
Im new to the boards,i came from bmxmuseum. Can anyone attend this event and also do i have to bring something besides my bike?
charlie5
QUOTE (bladdermetal @ Dec 2 2009, 01:19 AM) *
Im new to the boards,i came from bmxmuseum. Can anyone attend this event and also do i have to bring something besides my bike?

Hey just come on it will be fun.Bring bikes and if you feel like it bring some ranch doritos.
jerry a hutcher
what foods do i need to bring?
jerry a hutcher
QUOTE (DYNO mite @ Sep 28 2009, 09:03 AM) *
12/05/09.........HHHMMMMMM

Reaching for my pencile.

Get your hands outta your pants rob...be there or be square!
charlie5
Hey Jerry first bring all 70 bikes than bring any addition to the food pile you want.It will be like the last 2.Some cold food and I think we will try the grill again. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
KILLERWATT
I'm coming up from Dania Beach with my son and his friend.
bmxbillymaule
when and where, i am back in fla and out of the mid-west. bmxpete are u who who i think u are? i did see you in rockford this year. got rid of all the 80's crap but got all my stuff from the 70's to bring and show!
DYNO mite
sorry...dont think i can make this one ...merry merry and all that other ship!
bladdermetal
QUOTE (charlie5 @ Dec 1 2009, 07:40 PM) *
Hey just come on it will be fun.Bring bikes and if you feel like it bring some ranch doritos.

Kool,im gonna try and make it after i go to the bike shop thats a pretty far drive if my friend is up for it. Ill be bringing at least 3 bikes if i go. Its Okeeheelee Park right? i guess i just look for alot of people with bikes then,lol.
CharlieBrown
We will be leaving St. Petersburg at 6 p.m. See you guys around 10 or 11. Pete, did you say something about some mushrooms? laugh.gif
jerry a hutcher
QUOTE (charlie5 @ Dec 2 2009, 07:59 PM) *
Hey Jerry first bring all 70 bikes than bring any addition to the food pile you want.It will be like the last 2.Some cold food and I think we will try the grill again. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Got more than that now ..I would need a big truck to haul em all..Cant wait for tomorrow!

Charlie you do mean A.M......Right...lol....you all ready got shrooms?lol......
CharlieBrown
QUOTE (jerry a hutcher @ Dec 4 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Got more than that now ..I would need a big truck to haul em all..Cant wait for tomorrow!

Charlie you do mean A.M......Right...lol....you all ready got shrooms?lol......

Yes, A.M., thanks for making sure! laugh.gif I've got a bunch of parts I'm bringing to get rid of. I probably won't be bringing many bikes though....looks like we are going to be traveling through some rain. Looking forward to the festivities! smile.gif
jpbmxoskul
BmXerpete, sorry, I am unable to make it this time around. Had someone lined up to share the ride and they just backed out. I will make the next one definitely. Hope the weather holds out and if anyone needs anything,please email me. Thanks jpbmxoskul(Fred)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.