Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pep's 09?
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
Pages: 1, 2
oldschoolrider88
whats the dealio...i know its its about 2 months or less out, but is it happennin' this year?
GR8BNDINI
Thats the million dollar Militia question my good man.
bmx-dad
good2.gif Whats the story... Its usually the weekend before Halloween......
Motomag Moron
Enter Jeopardy song here.
GR8BNDINI
Somebody has to have the godfather's digits.
Bob Poffinbarger
tap, tap, tap, is this thing on? Attention in the pits, attention in the pits. we are looking for a small boy that goes by the name of PEP. if you have seen him, please tell him to contact anyone about information containing to PEPFEST Bro-down 2009. please resume with your previous schedule program.
bmx-dad
BUMP wink.gif
ELF_DUDE
can i post a big sad face here

PEP PEP PEP ok i can make a long list of peps hahaha
bmx-dad
James if you need a bmx fix were going to be hanging out at the track this saturday your more than welcome to come hang out and bs with us...
Bosanova Bill
You guys can come up for the Faction BBQ on the 3rd of October! (yeah I know thats next saturday but hey it's only an 8 hour drive wink.gif )
BIRD6961
dont look like this is happening wink.gif or is it? pep are u out there
GR8BNDINI
Man it's gonna bring me to tears if I dont get my fix of Motomag Moron chilli. negative.gif
mikkopeters
It's not PEPs, but come up to MN and you will be special guests at the post ride festivities. Do it. I'll buy you a 40oz.
Bosanova Bill
Like Mikkopoppers say's DO IT!
Motomag Moron
Jason I only live 1 hour south of you. If Pep's doesn't happen I'll run some up 2 ya!
Bob Poffinbarger
So has Pep fallen off the face of the earth? anyone, anyone?
PEP
Relax guys, I have had more than a fair share of personal battles to deal with over the past months. Still battling them, but October is a pretty full month. I must consult the calendar and I know it's tight on time, but there's a crew of us that I know I can rely on always showin up and helpin out. More details will follow, I'm just not around much anymore fellas, but I will do my best not to let my other family down.

Keep the thread alive.
bmx-dad
all right you know im in.... drinks.gif
BIRD6961
whoo-hoo
ELF_DUDE
I dont get many weekends off but might be able to make it. good to see a post from the pepster. jason i am over in marseilles now bring that chili over and a couple bmx guys anytime LOL
Motomag Moron
Can do James! Chili & BMX in October is a must.

Pep you know I'm in! I 'll bring the ever popular crocks of chili.
area211
Any word?
PEP
This is not lookin likely this year. Too much on the plate unless someone else wants to host it. I just can't do it fellas. gotta lot of stuff I'm dealin with right now and I apologize.

peace.
Moosegoose Nick
QUOTE (PEP @ Oct 12 2009, 06:15 PM) *
This is not lookin likely this year. Too much on the plate unless someone else wants to host it. I just can't do it fellas. gotta lot of stuff I'm dealin with right now and I apologize.

peace.

Pep,

you of all people have no reason for the apology. Bro, with all you do for everyone. We understand, life goes on and on, things happen and family SHOULD come first.
Hope you and the fam are doing well.

Nick
bmx-dad
Theres allways next year , Pep hope all is well see ya soon.
psycho
Who lives close to Pep's? Maybe we can hook up at a local park? Other than electricity what do we really need? Thoughts? I need my MM fix
oldschoolrider88
Pepster...it's all good brotherman...we got your back if you need us.
Motomag Moron
I agree with Psycho! I'm in need of a fix, period! I haven't been to anything since Rockford! If anyone does decide to host in the Chi-town area, I will still bring chili! Can someone help a couple brothers out?
Dexter
We may be able to host something at Steel Wheels indoor? drop me a line guys, maybe we can put something together.. dragonwheelsracing@yahoo.com
bmx-dad
Im game for the indoor track ! !
seracingman
Theframedoc.com lives 10 min south of peps and 3 min from the elgin bmx track We should have it at the track
bmx-dad
QUOTE (seracingman @ Oct 15 2009, 01:59 AM) *
Theframedoc.com lives 10 min south of peps and 3 min from the elgin bmx track We should have it at the track

I think elgin is closed for the season.
psycho
If the track is closed, do they have a facility near by? Would like to see this happen as it has a good group of core guys. Pep will be back in 2010. Stay strong friend.
seracingman
The track is always open to the public never seen it closed its owned by the elgin parks
Keep_It_Warm
Has anything been decided yet guys? Ron has a case of beer for me, so I need a reason to drive over there to pick it up! smile.gif
psycho
Keep an eye out. We'll have a decision by late next week. Poss spot indoors, 1st weekend in nov.
ELF_DUDE
I myself my be willing to open my garage up for a bro down would be cool with me If everyone is up for it I will throw it by the wife. Of course jay would have to bring enough chli and i have left over dogs from the show.
cheez
Marseilles = PUB ride!
Motomag Moron
I'm in! If we go to Elgin or James house, I'm there w/ chili!
Todzilla
Looking forward to this smile.gif
MOREYRACING
Moron - God no, not THAT Chili. You nearly killed that poor Logan with your noxious bodily fumes. Floweres were wilting and you could light the methane gas with a match, truely inhumane.
Motomag Moron
Logan had full control of the window!! I couldn't lock the windows on him. However, if it were only Derek & myself, game on!!!!!
Bob Poffinbarger
we need something soon. I can't take it anymore. I need my fix.
ELF_DUDE
OK the wife rolled her eyes that means yes for having it here. The place doesnt matter to me either guys lets get a ball rolling on something i have to put in for time off by the end of this week. If we have it here at my house in marseilles i would go with the first saturday in november. i have a garage and a parking lot right next door to my house and a town full of bars. looking forward to some good time good times.
cheez
Lets see who can ride up hell hill after a beer w/o puking good2.gif
mikkopeters
First week in Nov???? Psycho going????

*checks schedule*
seracingman
I still thing the elgin bmx track is still the best place
ELF_DUDE
I think anywhere i get to hang out with my guys is a good place LOL. If someone has ideas and wants to carry the torch for the year please do.

This is my way of offering to carry the torch this year If you guys are comfortable with having it here

LETS GET IT ON

james
picklemic
QUOTE (seracingman @ Oct 21 2009, 05:51 AM) *
I still thing the elgin bmx track is still the best place

Will we be able to get power at the track though? If not, no chilli.
bmx-dad
Guys lets get the shizz together...

Options:

James maned up with his place.

Dexter has the go for the indoor track in hobart.

seracingman says elgin out door track.

This is it fellas pick one pick a date lets GO ! ! !

The weather isnt gettin any better ! !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.