Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evel Knievel Huffy
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
Cook Bros Seeker
http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-HUFFY-EVIL-KNIEVE...%3A2%7C294%3A50

I know there is a thread about bikes owned BITD, but I can't find it now. Chime in if you had one of these bad boys. The seat post is broken on this bike, which something I also broke BITD.
Capt. Nemo
I had one.

Yes, it was my first 20". I was 6 years old going on 7. Here is a pic...

I was able to get another last summer. It looks like the grips and tires are the only things not OG.

TONE
looks sweet...............get a "roar power" for the bars and your set!

Cook Bros Seeker
Wow. Wish I had pics like that. My parents didn't have the forethought to take those type of photos BITD.

I definitely remember jumping that bike and breaking the seat.
taylor39t
Man, I always wanted one of those so bad when I was a kid. I had the pants mellow.gif
Capt.Nemo, It's funny how the bike still looks COOL but the pants you had on aren't. rolleyes.gif
76 Mongeese
Wow! Brings back the memories. I had my '76 mongoose about a year when my best bud and I started hanging around. He had that exact same EK Huffy. When he found out he was getting a new mongoose, we went down the street to Paris Elementary and spent the afternoon dropping that Huffy from the 3rd floor balcony. It was a mangled mess when we finished at which point it went in the dumpster. I don't remember what he told his parents but I do remember them asking where the bike was. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.