Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Hutch Hi-Performance BMX
VintageBMX.com > Announcer's Tower > Announcements Heard By All
MikeCarruth
Hey all,

Just wanted to take a moment to give some props and thanks to John DeBruin and Hutch Hi-Performance BMX, as our newest advertiser here on Vintage. For those of you on the "Vintage" side of the house, the Hutch name is as familiar as "Riders Ready...PedalsReadyGo!" For those who were not around to see Timmy Judge, Toby Henderson, Steve Veltman, Woody Itson and Mike Dominguez do their thing in person, head over to the vintage forums and take a walk down that amazing memory lane.

Since acquiring the brand rights more than a year ago, John has meticulously researched, sourced and engineered his new products to be all that the original Hutch product was...and that is quite a feat!

Next week, John will join me for the first in a series of Podcasts dealing with topics new and oldschool. The episode should be up by the end of the week, so keep an eye out for it.

Meanwhile, check out the new site and get yourself some of those amazing new-era Hutch pedals!

Best,

M

Mike'Ultimate Sin of Bmx'Crehan
Awesome site John, nice work guys!! Best of luck to Hutch!
281cammer
John, site looks great! Keep up the good work! I'm quite excited to see what the future holds for Hutch.
finallyracing
Should be a fascinating ride!
bwl007
Awesome to see Hutch back in production.

Great job John!
DavidPieser
That's way cool I grew up Riding a Hutch My Parents owned Miami Homestead Pioneer Park BMX track in Homestead Florida We took the whole Hutch Team on a Airboat ride in the everglades.. And hung out with Timmy Judge all the time!
uknow
QUOTE (DavidPieser @ Apr 30 2009, 05:16 PM) *
That's way cool I grew up Riding a Hutch My Parents owned Miami Homestead Pioneer Park BMX track in Homestead Florida We took the whole Hutch Team on a Airboat ride in the everglades.. And hung out with Timmy Judge all the time!

david hit me up on facebook,or judgemotorsports.com thanks tj
jerry a hutcher
that was a cool track raced there several times BITD..the best was war of the stars...all the icons were there....
aazz09
I ran my first race at Pioneer park in 1985. Back then the track was refered to as Majic Mountain. I was 9 years old. I will never forget at the half when they would come out and blow off the concrete berms.. Timmy Judge woud come out and lay down the Perfect Table Top over the jump that was referd to as majic mountain... I raced there until 1992 and always loved the track VERY FAST.. I raced a hutch Pro Racer for a couple years.. Then moved on to a Free Agent and then Cycle Craft... I raced for the B and B national team for several years.. I really hope HUTCH plans on making a big boy 20' Frame Pro XXXL sice I am 6'3 know.. GOOD LUCK HUTCH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.