Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sports Illustrated
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
FaithBMX
Dakota will be featured in Sports Illustrated "Faces in the Crowd" section.

Redline

Sprots Illustrated

Way to go Dakota!
bmxer029
It is good to see Dakota getting some recognition. He is a great rider.
Bob
Krog
Props to the Senger's for getting Dakota some well -deserved credit and BMX some exposure in the most read Sports magazine. But let's not have it stop there ... I would love to see EVERY single NAG No.1 rider apply for SI's "FACES IN THE CROWD" feature. The link that Carl gave should get you there.
Wouldn't it be cool to see a National-Champion BMX racer highlighted every 6 weeks in SI? They are even inviting Video for potential F.I.T.C. athletes. A BMX racer's video sure would be a lot more exciting to watch than the Golfing Girl they have feartured right now.
nuz
Always good to see BMX get national spotlight and Dakota is a great kid that overcame a tremendous injury to repeat as Nag 1 in a 12x class that has 3 world champions, and 5 or 6 ABA/NBL national champions. I think the 12x class alone, has more world and national titles than the two age groups invited to the Olympic training center combined. Great job Dakota
bmx14yrs
Props to Dakota for having a stellar season despite his injuries and earning the respect of other sports people.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.