5. Middletown - off I-70 [ABA]
6. Cockeysville [ABA]
7. Overlea / Fullerton / Baltimore / E. Fitzhugh [ABA]
8. Millersville [ABA]
9. Howard County Fairgrounds, indoors, West Friendship [ABA]
10. Howard County Fairgrounds, outdoors, West Friendship [ABA]
11. Ocean City - in the open air basement garage 1/81(?) [ABA]
12. Ocean City - indoors 1/82(?) [ABA]
13. Timonium / Baltimore - indoor race (81?)
14. Cumberland (? Frostburg?) - ride over the roots of a tree
15. College Park, MD - ABA (really?)

Add if you remember more. Somebody please clarify College Park. I never remembered that track. Must be after 1985.

Bob VonMoss - first Maryland cruiser state champion 1980, 1981, 1982
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (DeLuxxBmxMidWest @ Jan 8 2009, 01:46 AM) *
5. Middletown - off I-70 [ABA]

Middletown might have also been known as Myersville. I think the DC sniper was caught within 1-2 miles of this track. In this pic is Jason Coates and Larry VonMoss BITD. I don't think this was on the radar speed check day.

Video of Middletown/Myersville Maryland BMX track

Walter Holda
I don't recall the Rockville track being the best but it was less than 15 min from my house with traffic. Gotta love that. tongue.gif The closet track to me know is just over an hour without traffic sad.gif

I raced for Flying Wheels, then Hutch and finally Rockville BMX before I quit racing. I want to say that the Flying Wheels team was run by Chris Miller's mom. Here are a few of the names I remember from the Flying Wheels team: Chris Miller, Chris Ziska, Greg Bantum, Joey Lyons and his older brother who's name escapes me now, Bruce Bagley and myself.

There was an outdoor track on Ocean City also. It was located on the bay side behind a shopping center. I can't remember what street though. I think that the ABA Redline tour made a stop in the summer of 1980. Here is a pic from that day. This picture was taken during practice. Check out how sandy it was.

Another from May 25, 1980. I seem to recall that they moved the track at least once. Not too hard to push around sand I guess!

VAbmxdad
I only raced Rockville, 75-80, & Howard County indoor a few times. I don't remember any of the other tracks at all. Jay & the whole crew at Rockville were the coolest. The shop was the ultimate bike shop for bmxers. And the team was great to be a part of.
Kazman
Man, it's painful to pick just one. Rockville BMX was relatively close to me but it was Howard County where I was fastest. Spent a lot of time at Millerville as well. Anyone know the whereabouts of Jay Slim Jim Finney Winney Metzler?
Walter Holda
Nope, wish I knew Kazman.
BShute
Howard County Fairgrounds 1987

I just liked all the friendly Southern people there biggrin.gif

Townsend, Allen & Clymer to my right into turn one.
Popeye
I don't see Waldorf (NBL) on the list. It was behind a bowling alley.

I kinda liked the drop-off in the first turn of 75-80. Made all the big guys drift wide while I cut under them. I loved being the smallest guy in my class.

I raced a few of those tracks in the 80's. What I remembered most about going to a new one in Md. was all us guys joking about how bad the tracks were up there and how fast the riders were.
Brian B
14. Cumberland (? Frostburg?) - ride over the roots of a tree

Yeah, I know what you're saying but the fact is Frostburg was the best track for those of us who didn't have the means to dice with the big boys. Sure the dirt had tons of shale and it wasn't groomed like a high end NBL track but what the hell, we were kids and we loved it.
I always wanted to go out of town and race on a big time track and once I did and got completely destroyed, I couldn't wait to go back home and have fun with the locals. No matter how nice your track is, it's still BMX. Just ask Troy 'RebelRouzer' Rouzer. He'll agree. (Thanks Jeff!)

Scott Stumbaugh and Tom Grimm representing.

DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (DeLuxxBmxMidWest @ Jan 8 2009, 01:46 AM) *
2. Rockville - I-270, bus station [ABA]

I dug up some Old School Rockville videos

Rockville BMX circa 1982

I voted this track the best track, partly because it was the closest track to me, but also because being in the metropolitan DC area, so many people came to this. I mean the state championchips were there. Bill Milburn ran that track for several years. I remember when he was looking for a new track, we went with him to another location which went down into a flood plain maybe near powerlines, but he didn't pick that one. Also, when this track was unveiled maybe in Spring 1980 or 81, the jumps were much higher and less groomed. That table top in the first straight, I think must have been at least 15 feet high. I got a new Panda Pro-Am frameset. I flew off that jump and cracked the welding on the forks on the first try. I remember in a moto people coasting up to that talking with each other how high it was. I think it was on that day in a practice somebody with a garage bike, flew off the jump, his front wheel fell off and he supposedly stabbed himself in the chest with the forks. Talk about hard core. Bill Milburn liked to call me "Lavalites" VonMoss, because I had those flourescent yellow BW leathers. Surprised I can't find Wild Bill Hermack in any pics.

The Riddler Al-F
I used to live in Adelphi (approx 1 mile from College Park). I don't remember a BMX track there. However, I do remember some kind of rogue track out in the woods a couple miles or so past The Beltway Plaza. A track in College Park would have made my life easier for sure! Also there was a bike shop in College Park just before you got to Greenbelt/Beltway Plaza that exclusiely sold BMX Products. There was a lawn mower/small engine repair shop in the basement in the back. I think it was called College Park bikes (?)

I also remember a cool "lot track" In Wheaton, Md not too far from the University Video Arcade. Which reminds me there was a cool Bike shop around the corner from there in Wheaton too.

I tried racing when I was younger. I got to a track in rockville (1981ish) and another one in south PG County (Might be the Waldorf track mentioned earlier...sounds familiar) My parents just couldn't do it. I don't hold it against them, times were hard for them.

I bought my bikes with Paper route//Lawn mowing//snow shoveling $$. I had a Chrome Supergoose and later bought a used Proline (1980?) Blue and Chrome. They started out as race bikes but eventually they got heavier parts as things broke, because I did more jumping and street riding. Especially on The U of M Campus. My friends and I would tear it up in there.

The U of M Campus was like an Unnofficial "down hill" track for a few of us. You start at the University BLVD end of Campus and haul arse along the sidewalks and grass to Route 1 (The first one in Hungry Hermans was the winner!) There were big step jumps, one really huge one too that I learned to jump down by accident really (Couldn't slow down or go around because students were chilling out on the grass on the hill, jump or die). Also my Buddy Brian talked me into riding off this small approx 3 ft loading dock with him. After a few/several crashes. I got it!

It was good times back then, I remember kids everywhere on good BMX Bkes and we rode a large radious.

Sorry I got off topic, just a nostalgic moment....
Walter Holda
QUOTE (DeLuxxBmxMidWest @ Jan 9 2009, 12:00 PM) *
I dug up some Old School Rockville videos

Rockville BMX circa 1982

I voted this track the best track, partly because it was the closest track to me, but also because being in the metropolitan DC area, so many people came to this. I mean the state championchips were there. Bill Milburn ran that track for several years. I remember when he was looking for a new track, we went with him to another location which went down into a flood plain maybe near powerlines, but he didn't pick that one. Also, when this track was unveiled maybe in Spring 1980 or 81, the jumps were much higher and less groomed. That table top in the first straight, I think must have been at least 15 feet high. I got a new Panda Pro-Am frameset. I flew off that jump and cracked the welding on the forks on the first try. I remember in a moto people coasting up to that talking with each other how high it was. I think it was on that day in a practice somebody with a garage bike, flew off the jump, his front wheel fell off and he supposedly stabbed himself in the chest with the forks. Talk about hard core. Bill Milburn liked to call me "Lavalites" VonMoss, because I had those flourescent yellow BW leathers. Surprised I can't find Wild Bill Hermack in any pics.

Sweet video Bob! good2.gif

I was there the day that the guy hit the table top and his front wheel flew off. He did get stabbed in the chest with the fork or at least cut up good enough for a ride in the ambulance. I remember we had to wait a long time for the EMT's to get him squared away and onto the stretcher.

I could be wrong but I think this video would have been early to mid in the 1981 season because I am riding my black Hutch (one of, if not the very first one, drilled brake bridge....sniff...sniff... [sobs like a baby]). Looks like I was getting my but kicked but might have gotten into third around the last corner/drop-off. I'm not sure what happened with that miss-start.

Was that Edgar Hernandez racing in your class? Help us out with some info on the motos if you can remember the ages and riders. Oh, and get a big shovel and keep Digging!!!

Hey Riddler. I grew up in Wheaton.

I also remember a cool "lot track" In Wheaton, Md not too far from the University Video Arcade. Which reminds me there was a cool Bike shop around the corner from there in Wheaton too.

That would of been the Northwood track just at the "T" intersection of University Blvd and Arcola Ave in Wheaton. Northwood HS was just across the street. I hung out there a lot with the Flying Wheels guys. The bike shop would have been "The Bicycle Place" which was on University Blvd right across from the old Schwinn Shop (which finally closed after all these years last summer). I used to go to both shops and drool over the bikes and BMX goodies...

I'm digging this thread! drinks.gif

Walter "Tiger" Holda
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (Walter Holda @ Jan 9 2009, 10:04 AM) *
Sweet video Bob! good2.gif

I could be wrong but I think this video would have been early to mid in the 1981 season
I'm not sure what happened with that miss-start.

Was that Edgar Hernandez racing in your class? Help us out with some info on the motos if you can remember the ages and riders. Oh, and get a big shovel and keep Digging!!!

What is for sure:

Gude Drive landfill Rockville track was only in 1979.
The state championships for 80, 81 and 82 were at the I-270 bus station track.
From about early 1982 Larry and I were riding for DeLux BMX. In those vids we riding for System BMX.
I think in 1980 the track was only in the shape of a "U", at least in the early part of the year. (I have very brief video of this!)
My MD-2 number plate that I rode in 1979 was 159, which was the first year I registered with ABA.
My MD-2 number plate that I rode in 1980 was 80.
My MD-2 number plate that I rode in 1981 was 78.
(Larry's MD-2 number plate that he rode in 1981 was 57.)
I forget my ABA MD-2 number plate for 20" that I rode in 1982. I don't have any pics of it, because we were racing at NBL nationals so much and NBL local races, or was only racing a cruiser.
In the vids I am #78,

so this was 1981. You're right.

OK, you guys help me out. I will edit the description. This is what I know:

0:00 - 0:37
outside gate: Larry VonMoss (57) - blue/purple/white System BMX jersey
middle: Robbie Miles (3) ? - Schwinn
middle: Rocky Rice ? - blue pants, red/white jersey
inside: Chad Christy - white/red/black Atlantic cycles (smokin' in these vids)

0:16 Gotta love that roost of dust of the guy Chad drove up to the top of the berm.
0:25 Chad gets passed taking a real wide line. Miles (?) takes the moto win?

0:37 - 0:39
whoops, 2 seconds of racing
Edgar Hernandez on the outside in white jersey, blue pants
BVM inside of him, gets off balance and elbows Edgar a little accidentally.

0:40 - 1:02
Chad Christy is on the outside and takes the lead
Larry swoops in from third to second.
I have no idea who the other Schwinn guy is.
I guess Miles qualified and is not racing moto 2.

0:54 Chad learned nothing and takes that wide turn again. Larry was too far behind though and followed him outside and another guy passed Larry.

1:03 - 1:38
17 & over Expert
outside gate (8): BVM
gate 7: unknown
gate 6: empty
gate 5: empty
gate 4: Joel Linnell (Flying Wheels)
gate 3: blue/red 23? unknown local
gate 2: Edgar Hernandez (white long sleeves / denim jeans)
gate 1: unknown local

Guy in gate 7 gets squirrelly and crashes into Linnell. With that guy out I make a straight line to the center.
Hernandez had the lead, rode the guy to the top of the berm. I found an opening and went kind of high then DOVE low, passing Hernandez and everybody. I think I got so excited and adrenelin was pumping and I slipped a pedal and Hernandez passed me and took the moto win. I take 2nd.

1:39 - 2:09
14 Expert moto 3. Larry takes the lead. The other guys crash themselves out.

2:10 - 2:24
17 Expert moto 3. BVM qualifies. I love to see that controlled little slide in the third turn. So much better than Chad's line.

2:25 - 2:37
Semi? Miles, then Larry.

2:38 - 3:35
main?
There was a bad gate start. Somebody jumped? Miscue? I have no idea.
Chad Christy GETTIN' On it. DIVE.
Larry was in second, approaches the second turn on the outside, gets pushed out and passed by Miles, then WALTA HOLDA passes too! Larry picks up speed. The finish is lost in the glare and 8mm water damaged film. The guy in 5th may have passed Larry. Not sure. Have to ask Bill Milburn.

3:36 - 3:59
17 & over expert main
gate 1: BVM
gate 2: ?
gate 3: Edgar Hernandez
gate 4: ?
gate 5: ?
gate 6: Joel Linnell probably

Hernandez got the gate snap, but in about 3-4 cranks I was side by side and took the inside line and came out 2+ bike lengths in the lead. I love that little controlled slide in the second turn. Threw the whole moto off rhythm.
Smoked 17x in the main by at least 5 bike lengths.

4:00 - 4:22
LVM on BVM's nickel Mongoose ready to go home!

Walter Holda
Have to ask Bill Milburn.
unsure.gif Really, your in touch with Bill, er... I mean Mr. Milburn?
The Riddler Al-F
QUOTE (Walter Holda @ Jan 9 2009, 10:04 AM) *
Hey Riddler. I grew up in Wheaton.

That would of been the Northwood track just at the "T" intersection of University Blvd and Arcola Ave in Wheaton. Northwood HS was just across the street. I hung out there a lot with the Flying Wheels guys. The bike shop would have been "The Bicycle Place" which was on University Blvd right across from the old Schwinn Shop (which finally closed after all these years last summer). I used to go to both shops and drool over the bikes and BMX goodies...

I'm digging this thread! drinks.gif

Walter "Tiger" Holda

I think we talked before about BMX in MD a few years ago now that you mention it! biggrin.gif I remember one of those shops. It was Huge! I'm not sure but I think my friend bought his 83 Mongoose Pro-Class from there.

I had some good times riding from Adelphi to Greenbelt, Beltsville, to Wheaton, Sometimes Rockville (All day grind for sure) wacko.gif or White Oak, Burtonsville. Today I need a road bike and 48-72hrs recovery between rides. lol

My best friend moved to White Oak and We took yurns riding to each others houses.

+1 I'm digging this thread too! drinks.gif
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (The Riddler Al-F @ Jan 9 2009, 04:14 PM) *
I had some good times riding from Adelphi to Greenbelt, Beltsville, to Wheaton, Sometimes Rockville (All day grind for sure) wacko.gif or White Oak, Burtonsville. Today I need a road bike and 48-72hrs recovery between rides. lol

You guys are funny. When I went to Univ of Maryland, I lived in Adelphi off University Blvd. across the street from graduate housing. King Kongs was down the street. I didn't get over to the track you're talking about, though I did ride down to DC on occasion on the Sligo Creek path, and my Torker cruiser frames broke into pieces shredding UM campus. I used to go to class riding down the stairs. I hooked up with one crazy Estonian guy with a cruiser. We rode the C&O Canal at night. One time it was 3AM and we ended up over south of Germantown on paths along powerlines. Guy was crazy.

mresailor
Awesome thread!!! Most of what you old guys wink.gif are talking about is a little before my time as I started in 82 at Ho Co outdoors...

And just think - 13 plus or minus tracks in one state back then.....
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
Rockville 1982

Ha, I just found this. Rockville 1982. Larry is #48.
steve smith
I raced the columbia track in 1990 ' they had a funny pro section with a alligator floatie in the water jump .I had a pic in the american bmxr jumping the gator [wish i still had it]
The first turn jump was crazy long for bitd and no transition /landing i remember warping my rear wheel from no landing/backside.
Track was crazy long and it was like 100 degrees 100 % humidity man 3 motos ,qual.,and 3 mains were a bear that day.. ohmy.gif
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
Neal Allen?

Neal Allen at Rockville 1980?

Amazing how this stuff just comes out of the woodwork 29 years later!

I saw on Google Earth that Rockville BMX was plowed over for a hospital and some other buildings.

DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (Brian B @ Jan 8 2009, 11:10 PM) *

This was the track we visited BITD.

Corriganville/Cumberland in 1981?!? MD-1.

Corriganville, MD
mresailor
@ Steve Smith - I think that you are confusing Columbia with Howard County outdoor. Howard County had that aligator "water jump" in the pro section with the long first turn with no burm...

I used to live at both tracks.. mostly Howard County from 82 to about 90... And I lived within biking distance of Columbia - that track wasn't all that great, but it was close..

@ Deluxx - I don't know if thats Neal or not - I will call him this afternoon to see if he can get in here and see what all the hub-bub is about and say hi to everyone... but I can't imagine Neal and Kenny for that matter - being all that computer friendly...
mresailor
Anybody remember "Fair Week" at Howard County - two races a day for 7 days straight during the county fair... my dad was a track official back then and that was his "vacation" every year...

Also, anyone rememeber these? I found them from a guy online about a year ago - been planning on getting some re-made (NOS?) and selling on ebay....

Brian B
This was the track we visited BITD.

Corriganville/Cumberland in 1981?!? MD-1.

Corriganville, MD

Corriganville was the first track we had. 1981 sounds right. If Troy Rouzers pics are dated that then I'm sure thats the right year.
Jeff Kerr's Freeway BMX was opened about year later in Frostburg, MD and operated for close to five years. We had a few state qualifiers there and they had a half decent turnout of riders.
Deluxx- I have quite a few pictures from that qualifier thats posted above. What bike and age class were you racing?
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (Brian B @ Jan 10 2009, 11:51 AM) *
Deluxx- I have quite a few pictures from that qualifier thats posted above. What bike and age class were you racing?

We went there either 81 or 82. Looking at the pic, it's the same track, but I think we may have gone another day. Not sure. I would have been riding the 17 & over expert class and cruiser if there were enough people. I vaguely recall the cruiser was almost falling off the back of the gate. I forget what kind of race it was: double points? other occasion? What I recall is that I had a white jersey and yellow pants. Maybe our Torker jersey or DeLux BMX. Maybe just post them on flickr and/or a few here. Other people may be in pics.
mdmike
i see the 2 ocean city indoor tracks listed but there was alot more than that on the shore. there was the track at behind the montego bay shopping center and also at the old skate park [rolling surf skatepark rip] which was called wheels,wheels,wheels and was ran by steve harmon. both of those tracks kinda sucked but it was where i got my start and they are very special to me. the best track on the shore was salisbury bmx raceway run by wayne condon and bob graves. we modeled the starting hill after millersville and it was a cool speed track. i think i ran a 46-16. it lasted for maybe5 or 6 years and was home to factory profile rider mitch watkins who was a teammate of mine on the bikesmith team.
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
I rode for Rockville BMX for a day!

Jay Metzler (Rockville BMX) is currently tied for the most popular track operator / vendor / announcer in MD Old School history, and is currently the #1 MD based team, and the 2 Rockville tracks combined are #1 (amazing the landfill track is #3, even ahead of Columbia and Millersville).

Here is a pic of me with a Rockville BMX jersey on maybe early 1981, riding a Moosegoose at 75-80 (Monrovia, MD).

One time Larry and I tagged along in his van to Memphis (Knoxville?), and we were driving along with Scott Lowe's father in another van. Funny story. I think Jay taped a big pic on the back of the Lowe's van on the spare tire at a rest stop without them knowing. Absolutely hilarious. I think somebody was poking at it with a stick.

kpmorgan2
I'll never forget the water jump at Howard County's outdoor track or how steep the gate was at the Howard County indoor track. I remember wrapping my bikes in garbage bags as we drove through all kinds of nasty winter weather to get to the indoor races. Good stuff!
Rebel Rouzer
Corriganville was the first track we had. 1981 sounds right.
What's up Brian? Hope you're doing well. As for Corriganville, I tried to pin point the dates and I believe the first race was Sept. 14, 1980. It was ABA for the first year or so, then went NBL. I think it closed early in '83 about the time when Jeff's Freeway BMX opened. Corriganville was pretty rough, but it was 1980 and that was the first time we got to experience BMX and we loved it no matter how bad the track was. If someone told me they would give me 100 million dollars to erase all the early bmx memories from my mind, I'd tell them to keep their money. If I close my eyes and sit in silence I can almost go right back to that time. I hear the generator going and "Another One Bites the Dust" blaring from the loudspeaker. I can see Tammy Ours and Shelley DeHaven helping with sign-ups. I had a crush on both of them. Of course, my love of women always seemed to get in the way of my love for bmx. Still does to this very day, lol.

I'll move on to the Frostburg track, Jeff's Freeway BMX. This track was way more technical than anything any of us hicks in the mountains were used to riding. That pic of Stumbaugh and Grimm is taken on the first jump. That would be the same one I broke my wrist on in '83. BTW, that is such a cool pic Brian, I know I've told you that before, but I love it. I gotta give major props to my good friend Jeff Kerr who started this track and eventually opened Jeff's Total BMX, a shop in Frostburg. He would get an idea in his head and see it all the way through. I wish he would've been sitting with us at our table Brian. You know, Rockford '05? That would have made the whole experience even better. Hell, I wish all of us Cumberland boys could've been there together for that event. Anyways, thanks for the stroll down memory lane, I ride down there a lot. I'm still trying to sharpen my "mediocre" bmx skills yet today. It is a whole different sport than it was back then though. smile.gif
UsBoss4life
I raced at waldorf bmx track every weekend,those were the good ole days.love to go back and do it again
kerr
Brian and Troy,
Thanks for all the great comments, My problem with the tracks in Md was they were way to easy, Jeff's freeway was technical. When we went to the nationals we were ready. I have plenty of good pics. Don't forget my Mom and Mr Cordell from 75-80 Some of the best people in the sport. Stay in touch! Jeff
DeLuxxBmxMidWest
QUOTE (kerr @ Jan 30 2010, 12:45 PM) *
My problem with the tracks in Md was they were way to easy

Bill Milburn was forced to cut down the peak jump after that kid "stabbed himself in his chest with his forks when his front wheel came off" negotiating the peak jump. No exaggeration.

The Olympic starting hill was similar to the Millersville starting hill. If only the Millersville hill was not on the flat top but on the grade of the hill.

DeLuxxBmxMidWest
Facebook Group: BMX Old School Maryland

Racer
LOL BTW just taking credit since I started the thread on the Museum along time ago smile.gif
Only raced in MD in 81? at Millersville and Ocean City indoor (each just once I think). Watched the Pro race at Overlea-Fullerton from the sidelines due to injury at Millersville.
Then at Columbia, MD 89-90. Got some Newspaper clippings but no scanner.

Maryland riders always seemed to come up to NJ tracks alot.
Gmyers
There were two track in Ocean City, Maryland. The first one was behind the Montego Bay Shopping Center. The OC recreation center (Northside Park) on 130th street now sits on top of the old track. The track was run by Shakespeares bike and surf shop. The second track was built on about 125th street at a facility purpose built called (Wheels, Wheels, Wheels, Wheels, Wheels). It was run by Surf and Cycle bike shop of Ocean City. Surf and Cycle also had a BMX team. I think there is a dough roller on top of it now.

Salisbury also had a track on Naylor's Mill Road...that track (although weathered by 30 years.....has not be completly obliterated by development)
Gavved
The only 4 tracks I raced in Maryland were:

White Marsh
Budds Creak
Haggerstown
and Pittsville

and wasnt the Burger King team from Maryland
bchandler
QUOTE (Racer @ May 28 2010, 11:00 PM) *
LOL BTW just taking credit since I started the thread on the Museum along time ago smile.gif
Only raced in MD in 81? at Millersville and Ocean City indoor (each just once I think). Watched the Pro race at Overlea-Fullerton from the sidelines due to injury at Millersville.
Then at Columbia, MD 89-90. Got some Newspaper clippings but no scanner.

Maryland riders always seemed to come up to NJ tracks alot.

Maryland riders went to Jersey for the comp alot of fast kids came from up there and alot of good tracks and they were most NBL which was cool got to race alot more all 3 motos
kerr
QUOTE (Brian B @ Jan 9 2009, 04:10 AM) *
Yeah, I know what you're saying but the fact is Frostburg was the best track for those of us who didn't have the means to dice with the big boys. Sure the dirt had tons of shale and it wasn't groomed like a high end NBL track but what the hell, we were kids and we loved it.
I always wanted to go out of town and race on a big time track and once I did and got completely destroyed, I couldn't wait to go back home and have fun with the locals. No matter how nice your track is, it's still BMX. Just ask Troy 'RebelRouzer' Rouzer. He'll agree. (Thanks Jeff!)

Scott Stumbaugh and Tom Grimm representing.

Don't remember the roots . But I do remember it being technical and people from down state complaining because the first jump was so difficult to manual. I do remember Millersville and Rockville as the easiest track's I ever rode. Not slamming but no skill needed. If you were a spinner you were Good. Sorry Guys don't want to offend but riding the church parking lot was about the same! Brian I really don't remember people in maryland smoking you! Maybe Nationals but not state riders!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.