Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBL Nashville Nat'l Crash 35-39 Cruiser
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
t8scott

Did anyone out there see (or possibly have on video) a crash in Nashville on July 19th of the first moto of the 35-39 cruisers on the first straight? I broke some bones then developed a blood clot and now may have to have surgery. I do not remember how I hit the ground but would like to know.
Thanks in advance,
Tate
steve smith
Did you crash with ed combs?hes my friend and went down too but cant remember if he was the first 35-39 moto or if curt zizzos was the first? he was in the darrin houston moto i think.
LACK
QUOTE (t8scott @ Aug 12 2008, 09:56 AM) *
Did anyone out there see (or possibly have on video) a crash in Nashville on July 19th of the first moto of the 35-39 cruisers on the first straight? I broke some bones then developed a blood clot and now may have to have surgery. I do not remember how I hit the ground but would like to know.
Thanks in advance,
Tate

I saw it but was too far away to see how it happened. Get well soon bro. jlack
DARIN HOUSTON
i think it was the moto in front of mine i remember sitting on the gate ,while they got him up. but didn't see the wreck. hope you get better soon tate
3DOORS
Yeah, I really didnt see it either but hope you get well soon man!

Trey
Bags1
I had the best view of it of anyone as I was right behind you and saw it happened as we came down the straight. From what I recall, and again, it happened very fast, and at the moment I was very busy trying to figure out how not to hit you once you were down, so the details may be inaccurate. But, I recall you hitting the table and it seems while in the air you got off balance, I think you actually sailed over the table completely and hit flat bottom on the other side while coming off your bike. Your torso slammed the ground hard. I do not mean to be grotesque about it, but I knew the moment you hit the ground that it was bad. At the time I did not know who it was, but the first thought I had in my head was 'That dude is seriously hurt". It looked bad. But, obviously I have no video of it, just my mind's eye.
Gary Mason WWR
Who hit me ? Nashville left its mark on a bunch of people . Hope your all OK .
DARIN HOUSTON
yea my head is just about healed all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.