Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New England Nationals
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
CRIT PLATE
Hi Everybody!

Are there any other old farts going to the New England ABA Nationals this weekend at Whip City in MA?

It is this weekend July 18-20

Rob Lincourt and myself will be going up on Saturday morning to hang out all day we will be up at the race around 8:00 or 9:00AM and spending the day.

I received an IM from Cathy Tedesco my Totally Awsome and super fast Crit Factory Rider from BITD and she is flying in from Cali to check out the race and say hi... wub.gif

Looking forward to be seeing my old buddy Al Pighetti Whip City's Track Operator and hopefully some old '80's friends.

And to do some scouting/research for my upcoming release of my totally revamped line of Crit Reversible Number Plates. ph34r.gif

I hope to see a lot of my Vintage friends there... http://www.whipcitybmx.com/

Mike Rodrigues
Crit Number Plates
mikerodrigues1@mac.com
401-524-2314
Badman
Does this mean a comeback for you guys, or just a fun trip? I got a spare bike if Lincourt wants to race!
CRIT PLATE
QUOTE (Badman @ Jul 16 2008, 11:44 PM) *
Does this mean a comeback for you guys, or just a fun trip? I got a spare bike if Lincourt wants to race!

John,

This is a fun trip... But Rob was saying the other night that when we go he is going to be bumming he is not racing and is going to be all pumped up about racing again... then to come back to RI with no track to ride/race is going to suck!

For me its going to be a little bit of business as well... I will not be selling anything yet but I need to check things out for future return of Crit Plate!

Are you going up and if so are you racing?

Mike
Mike'Ultimate Sin of Bmx'Crehan
Your a brave man going on the road with Lincourt, I've done that before and it's awonder why we didn't get arested several times....good times. I hope you guys have a great time.

Can I be on the new Crit Plate Factory Team?????
old-skull
QUOTE (Mike'Ultimate Sin of Bmx' @ Jul 17 2008, 09:48 AM) *
Can I be on the new Crit Plate Factory Team?????

Can I be on the team too!?!?!?!?!? Pretty please! Hey look, I even put a Crit plate on my Zeronine. That has to count for something doesent it? I'll even ride in OS gear(if it fits me).

All kidding aside I am really looking forward to your plates. Just save a red pro and a blue cruiser for me.

Old-skull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.