Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego Ride
VintageBMX.com > VintageBMX Talk > Vintage BMX Racing
Reilley1
A little trail, a little road and a killer little downhill.

Let's figure something a date. I have done a partial recon of the area

Contact me if you are interested
invisibleman1
lets hit Kearney!
GATES!!!!
Reilley1
That would be practice. Not a ride, besides I would probably not see you anyways..smile.gif

Saturday 26th of July 9:00 AM meet time On the West side of the 163 over the Cabrillo Bridge at Redwood Circle Take off time for the ride itself 9:30 or so

http://www.balboapark.org/maps/BalboaParkMap.pdf

Koho, Chula etc, you guys in?
HinkDog411
"That would be practice. Not a ride, besides I would probably not see you anyways.."

Also, KMP doesn't run on Saturdays. You could always hang out and ride KMP the next day , when they run a regular race day.

I'll be there! Sounds like fun Rick.
Reilley1
Did a recon ride today. Not a girlie man beach ride for sure but fun. Some downhill, some climbs some single track, some pavement, and some gnarly jumps; will post a map later but starting point is at the corner of El Prado and Balboa Drive (West of the 163 and a few feet north of the Lawn Bowling fields) At a place called Redwood Circle

Big wheels recommended as well as Camelback and helmet and maybe a front brake..

More info later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.