Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VintageBMX.com's - Vintage Bike Show Tour 2008
VintageBMX.com > BMX Events & Gatherings > Member Gatherings
HRPdesigns
VintageBMX.com has been promoting the Vintage BMX Bike Show at Rockford for many years, and this year it goes on tour with a stop in Powder Springs, Georgia (Atlanta) at the ABA Dixieland Nationals.

This stop is presented by Kovachi Wheels, Clayborn Bicycles, and HRP Designs. The show will be one of the first Vintage BMX shows in the south and should be a fun time for all. The bike show will be opened through out the day, begining around 10:00 AM, with set up starting at 8:00 AM. Then around 4:00 PM, the Clayborn, HRP Design, and Kovachi Wheels cook out will begin, with Burgers, Dogs, Chips, and Drinks, so make your plans to be there. This show will feature some of the best bikes from "back in the day" and will show the progress that BMX has made over the years. Prizes will be award to the best in show, best in era, as well as several others. You will not want to miss the 1st annual VintageBMX.com Vintage Bike Show Tour, presented by HRP Designs, Kovachi Wheels, and Clayborn Bicycles, June 21 at the Cobb County BMX Track, home of the 2008 ABA Dixieland Nationals.

Make your plans to attend.

For more information you can contact, John Kovachi, Stu Harrison, or Richard Bunt. Don't miss it, be there!
Richard Vogt - bmxmountainbiker
Awesome weather, awesome people, awesome bikes... and photographs from BITD that really took me back!

Thanks to John Kovachi of Kovachi Wheels, Stu Harrison of HRP Designs, and Richard Bunt of Clayborn Bicycles for puttiing on this little get-together... My wife and daughter met some great new friends and I'm already planning for next year! smile.gif

Richard Vogt
bmxmountainbiker
Rebel Rouzer
Here is a link to some photos--->Click me !!

Stuart Harrison has a lot more and much better quality. Maybe he'll post a link.

It was a really good time. Thanks to everyone who attended and not to forget our awesome sponsors.
maximum85

good to see vintage growing with the shows,a very positive thing....good job....
Nighthawk
I had a great time, and met some great people, made some new friends. I wish I didn't have to leave before the end.

Click here for slides from the vintage show:

HRPdesigns
I snapped these during the award show, multiple shots of the same as I have not edited yet. I was worn out by the time I took these, so I was a little short on patience and did not take the best photos I could. But here they are anyway:

Stu's slideshow

The winners:

spistols
Is this show up for 2010? If so, I need to thrash to put the next Best In Show bike together! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.