Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teams recruiting at the Grands
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
Pages: 1, 2
Bags1
I think I might be able to beat some of the 38 year old women. I'll check into the surgery, I'll need a real big check though.
hbr
I'm thinkin about 15K and incentives
Bags1
Do I have to move to Hilliard?

BTW- Capping team points is like telling Peyton Manning that after he has thrown for 300 yards in a game, he can no longer pass the ball because it is not fair that the other teams QB can't match the 300. Besides, at this year's grands, at least for the team NBL competition, capping would not have made a difference. VBS came in like 28 points behind Radd and ended up 46 points ahead of Radd. VBS won the Grands with a great team sheet in Louisville, and therefore overtook two teams to take the title.

For the record, I wish the NBL did away with capping the am classes. I wish there were bonus points awared for class size, making semis, etc. Still count your best 6, but award those who won with the bigger classes. I know that is the way the ABA does it, I wish the NBL would follow that model.
LeadSled1
Even the UCI gives bonus points for semis etc.
excalibur
I was looking more at it like peyton manning going into the superbowl with a 14 point lead.And this was about national teams not nbl teams.And it was about recruiting riders in staging RIDERS READY,ILL GIVE YOU 2 MORE ENTRYS THAN YOUR TEAM DOES ,WATCH THE LIGHTS,PLUS A SNOW CONE AFTER EVERY MOTO.DEE DEE DEE ...............
Bags1
Snow cones too? Man....I'm going to start training now..... LOL
hbr
I agree on that point Bruce, but that's just a lack of class and integrity on a personal level. Not sure the NBL can regulate those qualities in TMs
Tony Spencer
quote:
Still count your best 6, but award those who won with the bigger classes. I know that is the way the ABA does it, I wish the NBL would follow that model.
Bags, we gotcha now baby!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.