Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: California Cup
VintageBMX.com > BMX NOW > BMX Racing
CA10
I just need know when?? before SoCal National or after SoCal National?

Umm..if before SoCal Nat'l? then I need to call the hotel for registration book a little early but in case if I make the main from NorCal state final before CalCup.

Well, I have to write down on the datebook to make planner...
Grumpy
SoCal still wins
Elvis
*sigh*
CA10
Elvis, tell to Grumpy need shut his mouth up...

I'm real need the information before C.C. coming up real fast....

[ August 16, 2007, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: CA10 ]
lumpy
Most of us are still waiting for that date.... Robert, are going to try and make it this year?

Brian
bmxdaddy
Wev, Watermaiden, Any answers??
CA10
quote:
Robert, are going to try and make it this year?
Hope so.....
CA10
okay guys, some one asked TO at O.S. BMX track, that it looks like Cal Cup will be Thursday night, october 11th, the night before the National Pre Race, give all the Cal Cup racers one extra night of practice on the new Orange Show track.

Man, look like I am not going. so screw this anyway.
CA10
heard from schmick that the TOs are thinking of holding the cal cup on the thursday night before the national.....

quote:
TOs are thinking of holding the cal cup on the thursday night before the national.....
Well, if TO changing his mind before the national, like Oct 5th or 6th? then I might come but if not changing? then I'll not coming because I have to work that thursday, dang.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.